No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Donaire at 135... Why Not...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov;12853168[/B
    He was 133 at 118 for Naevarezwith[/B] 3 meals and more fluids still to go so I don't believe for one second he was 129 for Arce.

Isn't it funny how he is always outweighed yet amazingly is not only taller (and b y more than Boxrec has it) but his calves, thighs, back, everything is far bigger than his opponents.

Lets face it, the guy rehydrates to around 140. He is fcuking huge at the weight!
    133 for narvaez? LOL Stop making **** up. Donaire is just taller than most his opponents. Funny how he did not look bigger than mathebula? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      133 for narvaez? LOL Stop making **** up. Donaire is just taller than most his opponents. Funny how he did not look bigger than mathebula? LOL

I am not making anything up so don't get your knickers in a twist. Donaire posted that himself on his own FB.
      He said he was 133 with 3 meals to go.
      Not my fault your idol is the equivalent to a woman beater and only fit for picking on guys half his size.

Yeah and that is because Mathebula is like 6ft tall and built like a Rizzla paper.

Comment

This fight is gold from a promoter's point of view. The new Mexican Assassin vs the guy who just son'd the old Mexican Assassin.

Donaire wants to be the new Pacquiao. Pac fans need a new Pacquiao. Manny became a superstar after jumping multiple weight classes to eventually challenge Oscar De La Hoya in a fight that most thought he would get smashed. He prevailed and afterward became the face of boxing.

Donaire is good enough and big enough to do something similar. He wants to be like Manny. He needs to do what Manny did. He needs to do what few do in Boxing. Jump weight classes and fight the best.

The road to Marquez at Lightweight:

Rafa Marquez (adds more intrigue to the fight) at 126
        Ponce De Leon or Juanma at 130

Keep him away from Mares, he might lose.

Comment

Here is proof before you or some other ****** start sounding off.

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-non...ve-this--45257

A video of him saying he was 133 and apparently slept off a few lbs which he'll of put back on and more besides.

Comment

donaire would get fckin murdered. did you see what JMM did to manny?

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Neither can make 35......
              This. Marquez too big, Donaire too small.

Comment

why stop at 135? donaire should face canelo at 154!!!!!

look at this guy! he drains himself down to a skeleton just to fight at a smaller weight class...worse than chavez jr at middleweight. look at how he towers over the small jorge arce ffs! he needs to move up to 154lbs immediately!!!!!

Comment

no shot the juicer is makin 135

Comment

This is so disrespectful to Marquez. I think a lot of Donaire but it will be more than size that gets his ass drilled. Marquez is an atg and it ain't hard to see that Donaire has a few more mountains to climb before that's an option. There are some wins that might make me reconsider (two out the three Gamboa, Broner or Salido) but Marquez is too old to wait for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      why stop at 135? donaire should face canelo at 154!!!!!

look at this guy! he drains himself down to a skeleton just to fight at a smaller weight class...worse than chavez jr at middleweight. look at how he towers over the small jorge arce ffs! he needs to move up to 154lbs immediately!!!!!
                      I hope Alvarez doesn't ever read NSB. You might have given him an idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X