Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck him. I felt bad for Manny though. I wanted him to lose so badly because of his irritating fan base, but not in this kind of devastating fashion.

Comment

I couldn't believe he was literally fighting tears, like c'mon man, really???

I understand having tears when talking about Steward, his friend and co-worker for so many years just died. But crying because Pacquiao got Hatton'd....it was whack.

Comment

I like him, I know he can be fucling biased sometimes but the man is clearly a fan of the sport. He even got emotional when interviewing Mike Tyson.

Comment

I missed it; can someone post it?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

I understand having tears when talking about Steward, his friend and co-worker for so many years just died. But crying because Pacquiao got Hatton'd....it was whack.
            I think it has to do more with betting. Like I said before Jim also wanted to shed tears when Margarito beat Cotto. lol

Comment

Lampley was even more emotional about Pac losing than he was for Steward dying. hahahahah finally Lampley gets exposed for the nuthugger he is

Comment

He actually made a pretty fuked up comment after the fight I dunno if you caught it. It wasn't during his speech, but he made a reference to the storm that hit the Phillipines recently. Can't remember exactly what he said but it was a stupid thing to say considering that a lot of people are dead/missing. Lampley is an azz sometimes.

Comment

LOL his voice was breaking with emotion. Merchant looked a bit upset too.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Fuck him. I felt bad for Manny though. I wanted him to lose so badly because of his irritating fan base, but not in this kind of devastating fashion.
                    I felt the same way. Now I actually feel pretty bad for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

I missed it, what did he say? Did he really get teary eyed? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X