No announcement yet.

Bradley's style is tailor made for Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
    Bradley will be a tough test, I also think it will force Pac to become as ferocious as he was when he fought at the lighter weights cause Bradley will try and smother him with punches. I see Pac catching him and KO'ing him, but who knows. When that punch Holt landed on Bradley I thought it was all over, apparently not.
    Aggresive fighters bring out the aggresion in Pac. When you're a passive fighter, Pac fights in a passive manner. Major flaw Pac has. He has to fight every fight with fire and explosiveness.

Comment

people forget how bradley fought in the peterson fight he boxed well on the back foot, his best performance imo, he may change away from his usual style especially after seeing again how to beat pac by marquez

Comment

It is true. A lot of idiots say Bradley would give PAC trouble, which he can do. However Bradley likes putting in the pressure, and runs into shots.

Yes he comes in to land, particularly that right hand, bit it's very reckless. The worse thing you can do is run into Manny's shots.

Bradley may adjust like he did vs Holt. If he doesn't, he is getting dropped.

Comment

Lol @ Bradley fighting like hatton and all he does is pressure.

You could always tell who doesn't watch fights. Bradley is not Taylor made for pacq.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.
            No he isnt

Comment

I can see Bradley being vulnerbale when he opens up yes but let me present the opposite argument.

It may be that Pac plays into Bradleys hands. Remember the Sanchez fight. headbutts break Pacs rthym. Bradley is technically better than Sanchez too and quicker. We know explosive Pac can be but we have to go back years for that kind of form. Is he still capable of doing that or has his killer instinct gonbe? His last 5 fights have all gone into the 12th round and his last 4 have gone 12 rounds against what is widely considered old past it opponents.

Bradley is in his prime and has a nice balanced style. Old washed up Mosley showed how simple angles can leave Pac clueless and Marquez exposed his timing. Bradley can do both aswel so I think its a much closer fight than people imagine. Stop thinking about the beats Pac was afew years agao. He is alot more reserved now and pateint in the ring. Combine that with Bradleys ability to cut/rough guys up with the head and adjust going forwards or backwards and you have a good fight.

Comment

The ignorance of Tim Bradley continues. Pac should and likely would destroy Bradley, but Bradley is one of the most versatile and adaptable fighters in the sport. He is not a come forward, reckless fighter. Against Pac, he would likely try to emulate what Mosley and Marquez did last year, and even if he eventually got knocked out or lost a decision he would do far better than Mosley did.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  It is true. A lot of idiots say Bradley would give PAC trouble, which he can do. However Bradley likes putting in the pressure, and runs into shots.

Yes he comes in to land, particularly that right hand, bit it's very reckless. The worse thing you can do is run into Manny's shots.

Bradley may adjust like he did vs Holt. If he doesn't, he is getting dropped.

Comment

He tends to get wreckless and come in with wild winging punches. This style feeds right into Pac's strengths. Those saying that Bradley will defeat Pac are delusional. Pac will catch him with something solid coming in and put him to sleep. I'm not saying that Bradley wont have his moments, but what I am saying is, sooner or later he will come in wreckless like he has in most his past fights and he will get rocked! Pac has problems with technical counterpunchers with movement. Bradley does not fit that profile. In order to be successful against Pac, you have to be patient and wait to capitalize off of his mistakes. If you come to bang it out like I'm sure Bradley will, It wont be pretty for Bradley.

Comment

Bradley - Come forward fighter with mediocre defense. Youth will not matter here. Pac will have a field day with Bradley's style.
                      He's not a come forward fighter fool. A come forward fighter is margs.

Bradley is an aggressive boxer who fights in spurts. In and out.

This is the fight manny should take 100%. Obviously floyd doesnt want it, neither does manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X