Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz vs Manny Pacquiao do you support this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want Pac Man to fight Ortiz because Floyd and all the *****s will start talking **** about Manny fighting all of his leftovers and Ortiz would just get his face ****ed up and look like Margarito wearing shades all the time, Ortiz should go fight Amir Khan that would be a really good fight to see.
    Last edited by Bear06; 09-27-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Nope, and the sad part is...this fight, Pacquiao vs. Ortiz would actually be better than Pacquiao's fight against Mosley and even his next fight against Marquez.

Sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
        Nope, and the sad part is...this fight, Pacquiao vs. Ortiz would actually be better than Pacquiao's fight against Mosley and even his next fight against Marquez.

Sad...
        and better than Floyd's fights with Ortiz, Marquez and Mosley (which were all duds).

But nah, it would be more interesting to see Manny defeat Tim Bradley since the guy ducked Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Und1sputed619 View Post
          At some point fans have to take a stand and not pay to see Manny fight a guy who was completely dominated by Floyd withing his last 2-3 fights.

De La Hoya
          Hatton
          Mosley
          Marquez

all guys who Floyd dominated with ease. I wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if Top Rank tried to make an Ortiz fight.
          says something about pacman if he's more impressively defeating these guys that mayweather is dominating

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
            says something about pacman if he's more impressively defeating these guys that mayweather is dominating
            says he's...better??

It can't be...

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
              Had it been viceversa, Mayweather facing Pacquiao's left overs, I'm very certain Floyd would have put up a better performance but see, that ain't NOTHING to brag about, it really means absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                Pacquiao is going to motor boat through marquez its not even an issue. i already put money on that. after that business if he fights ortiz are you going to support that? will i? hell no
                i'd see it for fun somewhere for free, but wouldn't pay for it. no ****ing way

Comment

Originally posted by Hisoka_ View Post
                  Had it been viceversa, Mayweather facing Pacquiao's left overs, I'm very certain Floyd would have put up a better performance but see, that ain't NOTHING to brag about, it really means absolutely nothing.
                  I agree, usually because Pac's leftovers have been brutalised!

Cotto, Margarito, Hatton, De La Hoya were all badly fcuked up by Pacquiao, only the uber-defensive Clottey seemed to come away relatively unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Ortiz is a ****, he should have to work up his reputation first before getting another payday. Go fight Berto for Berto's belt or fight winner of Cotto/Margarito. I really don't like Ortiz, and I hate how he thinks fights should just be given to him on a silver platter.
                    that would be a GOOD ****ING FIGHT, I would pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      that would be a GOOD ****ING FIGHT, I would pay for that
                      unfortunately I think Mosley has that one sewn up

Comment

Working...
                      X