No announcement yet.

funniest xbox live message ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj ♫ View Post
    I like dropping the N bomb to a group of kids on xbox, always gets them worked up
    Every second lobby I join has some dipshit child saying "nigger" this and "jew" that.

Some kid did that so I said "Do you kiss your mother with those lips?" he says "I will fuck you up!" so I said "What are you, ten years old?"

Then he says "That's not what your mom said last night!" so I replied "That's a bad example; my mother is a child molester."

Comment

hahahahahahhaha

Comment

After beating a guy twice on FNR4 i got a message accusing me of being a "Nigger" because i wouldnt accept his party invite because i couldnt afford a mic. Even after I sent him a voice message so he could hear that I was actually white, he still wouldnt let up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
          had to post this....i was killing some foreign guy on fight night round 4 winning every round before putting him out of his misery in the 10th round (i headbutted him to daze him but he did the same thing earlier in the fight)..and after screaming at me down the mic calling me a cheater and telling me to **** my mother he sent me this gem of a message...

some people take the **** too seriously

Comment

Such a legendary thread deserves to be bumped.

Comment

lol what an idiot

Comment

Lmao! Had not seen this thread for a while.

Comment

I get crazy amounts of hate mail from people after I knife the crap out of them on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and start T-Baggin them. Then after I tell them to shut up and call them a noob they send me a friend request. Whats up with that?

I'm so much better than them they are afraid to be against me anymore knowing I'll be taking their tags alot more if I did face them again so they decide to try and be my friend so they can be on my side.

Comment

Working...
                  X