Post your pic or STFU Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post

lol at trying to turn the tables.

No pendejo, you aren't slick. We all know that when the majority of america is talking about "illegal immigrants", they are talking about Mexicans.

Your looks perfectly fit the description of who they hate.

You can call yourself american all you want, but when people see you and think of you,

they see "Mexican".
    Ok, but I am an American whether they hate me or not. There is nothing you or anybody else can do about it....sorry man.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreiTarkovsky View Post
      i thought youre russian?
      Czeck .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
        Ok, but I am an American whether they hate me or not. There is nothing you or anybody else can do about it....sorry man.
        You're also a Latino .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Everybody I know made it here legally, including myself.
          Good for you and the people you know....really

Those are the immigrants that are welcomed here, legal ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            You're also a Latino .
            That I am also.

Comment

• TS got owned, Fail thread.

Comment

Nothing to be sorry about but your ****ty attitude as if you're somehow better than those who chose a different route than you or your family. So they did it illegally, yet, you strike your wife in a drunken rage.

Last I checked,

thats against the law.

You're nothing more than a hypocrite as is everyone else who spouts off this **** about it being "illegal", as they break rules and laws themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  Nothing to be sorry about but your ****ty attitude as if you're somehow better than those who chose a different route than you or your family. So they did it illegally, yet, you strike your wife in a drunken rage.

Last I checked,

thats against the law.

You're nothing more than a hypocrite as is everyone else who spouts off this **** about it being "illegal", as they break rules and laws themselves.

Nah bro, it's not about being better. I never feel or believe that I am better than a person unless it is some sort of competition or debate in which I prevail as the victor.

I simply recognize the negative impact illegal immigration has on our country. That is all, nothing about hate or being better.

And I will not repeat myself, I have already talked to you about my situation and your desperate attempt to somehow use the "hypocrite" accusation as a valid argument in this illegal immigration issue.
                  Last edited by -ELO-; 06-24-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Damn, SMH...

This is all Stone Roses' fault..

Comment

Nah bro, it's not about being better. I never feel or believe that I am better than a person unless it is some sort of competition or debate in which I prevail as the victor.

I simply recognize the negative impact illegal immigration has on our country. That is all, nothing about hate or being better.

And I will not repeat myself, I have already talked to you about my situation and your desperate attempt to somehow use the "hypocrite" accusation as a valid argument in this illegal immigration issue.
                      FOH with your bull**** clown.

We've all read your stories and posts.

You're a self hating chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X