Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it seems like it but I think that has to do with roach trying to turn him into a counter puncher which he's not he was able to counter Bradley a few good times and even Marquez but I agree with what another guy says he's a punches in bunches guy. Plus he's aging.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      He can still pull the trigger. He did it vs Bradley every first half of every round and had Bradley wobbly almost every time he caught him. Why he didn't finish Bradley? That's beyond me and that's why he deserved to get robbed IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Pacman is a sitting duck for Floyd, that is all I know.
        Pac hates movement....Floyd is the best mover in the game

Comment

he's past it, he's not altogether shot though
          he still gets a decent # of punches off in his fights
          he just isn't hungry anymore, he's a money fighter now
          his days of tearing into his opponents going for KO's is over

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Pac can pull the trigger, he is like a real gun and his opponents react to him as if Pac is a magnum 45. A real gun only works if a target presents itself. Even a magnum 45 is useless if the criminal hides from it, and Pac is like a real gun his opponents hide and run for cover jusst like i would if encountered with a real gun.
            People who are good with "real guns" know how to hit a moving target. Pacquiao can only hit the bullseye on a shooting range when the target's not moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              People who are good with "real guns" know how to hit a moving target. Pacquiao can only hit the bullseye on a shooting range when the target's not moving.
              So u saying pac can pull the trigger like he always could, just that people are scared that when the trigger is pulled they will get hurt so run for survival like Pac is a magnum 45?

Comment

He has the power to put people to sleep. His opponents just run so much now. They all copied Mosley because they noticed he didn't get hit very much. Who actually wants to take a punch from Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  So u saying pac can pull the trigger like he always could, just that people are scared that when the trigger is pulled they will get hurt so run for survival like Pac is a magnum 45?
                  Jmm didnt run and neither did Bradley , they boxed and Pac can only KO a drained sitting duck , if the guy can box and is healthy Pac is shown to be ordinary ,,, if he ever gets in the ring with Floyd you fools will hide , took you 6mths last time to show yourself after Hatton got stopped by Floyd , it will take you a year after he makes Pac look like a wood duck .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Jmm didnt run and neither did Bradley , they boxed and Pac can only KO a drained sitting duck , if the guy can box and is healthy Pac is shown to be ordinary ,,, if he ever gets in the ring with Floyd you fools will hide , took you 6mths last time to show yourself after Hatton got stopped by Floyd , it will take you a year after he makes Pac look like a wood duck .
                    So you saying again pac can pull the trigger its just that they fight differently now more cautious. For instance JMM is clearly fighting Pac differently as he dont visit the canvas 3 times each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                      I started noticing it in his trilogy against Juanita. And against Bradley he further proved my observations.

Now, before you P'Tards get your panties in a bunch, I'm not saying he's shot to pieces how De La Joto was shot to pieces when he fought PAC. That De La Joto had nothing left whatsover.

What I've been noticing is that PAC doesn't react as quick as he used to, when Juanita or Timmy would take the lead PAC usually would just defend and couldn't return fire a good number of times.

Timmy didn't necessarily land alot, but, he was able to let go of 3-4 punches and all PAC could do was put his hands up. And, another sign of a declining PAC is his workrate, I don't recall the last time he was actually outdone in total punches thrown by an opponent.

Fellas, share your thoughts and vote. Enjoy tonight's fights(Boxing and MMA)

Don' use the Marquez fight as an example. These guys are made for each other. The Bradley too, the fight was one sided. Look at his fight against Mosley when the ref ruled the slip as a knockdown. Pacquaio went berserk after that. I miss that kind of Pac. Now he doesn't do that anymore to his opponents . Maybe it could be all the wars he went through are now taking its effect or simply he was past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X