Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has it been reported that Lara signed with Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it been reported that Lara signed with Al Haymon?

http://r ingtv.craveonline.com/blog/173685-lara-signs-with-haymon

No space between r and i.

I looked back as far as 3 pages, and saw nothing. I see nothing in BS's main page. Sorry if this news is somewhere around this forum but I don't see it. Josesito Lopez and Erislandy Lara signed in one week. Al Haymon is taking over. Good for Lara.

Floyd Mayweather Jr., Danny Garcia, Austin Trout, Peter Quillin, Andre Berto, Devon Alexander, Chris Arreola, Andre Dirrell, Seth Mitchell, Adrien Broner, Gary Russell Jr., Rico Ramos, Josesito Lopez, Erislandy Lara.

Al Haymon fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr., Danny Garcia, Austin Trout, Peter Quillin, Andre Berto, Devon Alexander, Chris Arreola, Andre Dirrell, Seth Mitchell, Adrien Broner, Gary Russell Jr., Rico Ramos, Josesito Lopez, Erislandy Lara.

Al Haymon fighters.
      Dude will one day built his own promotional company. I have no idea how he got all the power he has with the TV networks.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        Dude will one day built his own promotional company. I have no idea how he got all the power he has with the TV networks.
        Harvard grad, Harvard MBA. Responsible for alot of the big hip hop tours the last 10 years, Has made serious cake. He seems to be targeting black and hispanic markets with fighters TR/GBP didn't see as profitable.

Comment

Keith Thurman, J'Leon Love (rumored), Omar Figueroa and of other talented young prospects with star potential...he has a very impressive Roster that he Manages and he gets them all nice Pay Days and TV Time

I like that he stays in the back ground and does not seek Camera time unlike his associates/representatives (THE WATSON'S, Sam And His Two Sons but then again that is their job so I can't really hate on them for doing their Job)

Comment

Working...
          X