• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan will win on WBA 3 knockdown rule

khan looking sexy as always

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
      khan looking sexy as always
      Yeah big noses and funny ears are in this month.

Comment

3 kd rule in place ... too bad

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          3 kd rule in place ... too bad
          Its a very rare there's 3 kd's for a fighter in a round, and if that happens they kinda deserve to lose anyway unless there dodgy KD's or off balance KD's.
          Last edited by shenmue; 12-10-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Do all WBA title fights have a three knock down rule? From the top of my head, I don't remember ever seeing a fight with that rule in place.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              Its a very rare there's 3 kd's for a fighter in a round, and if that happens they kinda deserve to lose anyway.
              oh, in a single round? I thought it was through out the entire fight. That's no so bad then.

Comment

Its a very rare there's 3 kd's for a fighter in a round, and if that happens they kinda deserve to lose anyway.
                how so? did marquez deserve to lose against pacquiao? he fought his way to a fuken decision ******.

Comment

well i know its rare ... and it all depends on the nature of the kd's, off balance kd, how hurt. kd ruled but appears to be more a slip etc. we can all assume maidana is going to be super agressive and taking alotta shots off balance winging wide. this is going to make him more prone to kd's without a doubt. as well maidanas proven that he can be kd's 3 x and still be a huge threat (not all in one rd i kno but still)

in a fight of this magnitude i just dont like seeing anything that may cause it to end in some controversy ... especially since bad call cortez is reffing i believe.

all in all im not to crazy about the rule ... especially not in a fight at this level

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    Yeah big noses and funny ears are in this month.

Tee hee!

Comment

Working...
                    X