No announcement yet.

The 1968 Philadelphia Eagles and the snowball incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1968 Philadelphia Eagles and the snowball incident

I like how philly gets a bad rap when there are gang fights in LA at games. Chicago some dude jumped over the railing and attacked first base coach.
    People were spitting on Cliff Lees wife in New York.
    Yet all the **** at ESPN just like to **** on philly all the time because it's the easy thing to do. It's like a cheap joke over and over again.
    And yea it might get a little ridiculous here at times. But there are peices of **** everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      I like how philly gets a bad rap when there are gang fights in LA at games. Chicago some dude jumped over the railing and attacked first base coach.
      Yet all the **** at ESPN just like to **** on philly all the time because it's the easy thing to do. It's like a cheap joke over and over again.
      And yea it might get a little ridiculous here at times. But there are peices of **** everywhere.
      It's stupid because I'm sure other places have done worse things then peg snowballs at santa claus when there team has done terrible all season and blows the oj "I'm going to cut your head-off" simpson draft pick.

Comment

And who gives a **** about santa at a football game anyway. That dude deserved it. ESPN dummies bring that **** up and it was over 40 years ago. Philly may be a little rougher at heart, but they just blow incidents that happen here way outta proportion and never stop talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          It's stupid because I'm sure other places have done worse things then peg snowballs at santa claus when there team has done terrible all season and blows the oj "I'm going to cut your head-off" simpson draft pick.
          There is NOTHING worse than throwing snowballs at jolly old Saint Nick! Live in shame Philly, you traumatized not only Santa Clause, but little kids everywhere.

Comment

Santa is garbage.

I remember they said philly cheered when Irvin got hurt.
            I was just laughing at Deon Sanders dumb ass doing rain dances around Irvin when they were trying to help him.

Comment

''atleast they were into the game'' ditka is an asshole .

Comment

Santa is garbage.

I remember they said philly cheered when Irvin got hurt.
                I was just laughing at Deon Sanders dumb ass doing rain dances around Irvin when they were trying to help him.
                Lol, thats kinda funny to me now.

In all honesty, if I didn't hate the Eagles I'd have to admit I would have been throwing snowballs with then. I don't trust Santa or clowns. Any grown man who has to wear make up or a big red suit and wants little kids to sit on his lap is a diddler!! Someone tell me that not at least a little odd?

Comment

Oh definitely, I bet every Santa is a little red dot on some predator search site.

Comment

I always say this on these boards.

People jump on their high horses all of a sudden when talking about Philly acting like Philly fans are so much worse then every other city's fans in the world.

They buy into the dumbass hype from ESPN "Ohhh they boo'd Santa Claus" who the **** cares. What they dont say is that the Santa Claus they boo'd was a drunk they pulled out of the stands when the one that was supposed to show didn't.

All cities have ****ty fans to criticize Philly's as being the worst is laughable and ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                    X