Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali is Crowned "The King of Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It almost brings a tear to my face to see him like this. Unfortunately I wont be sad when he dies, if anything I'll be pissed that I'm still alive and am not up in heaven getting ready to see a prime Ali fighting a prime Louis/Marciano/Johnson. I wonder if he even remembers his fights. Always have a special place in my heart, you are the king, thanks for the memories.

Comment

you are a fn idiot

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Shake away to your grave already draft dodger.
      why would he g off and fight when he couldnt have equal rights here you stupid moron

Comment

So what kind of sanctioning fee are we talking about?

Comment

"Sergio Martinez helped with the Diamond Belt"

Damn Sergio, you gain one belt and lose the other!

Comment

Comment

That's a cool honor.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                When someone starts their post, with "hands down" I automatically stop reading their post.
                Too bad mang,

Where were you when Cassius Clay fought Sonny Liston ?

Comment

Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
                  Shake away to your grave already draft dodger. .

[IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/192/492/full-******.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
                    I agree with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                      It almost brings a tear to my face to see him like this. Unfortunately I wont be sad when he dies, if anything I'll be pissed that I'm still alive and am not up in heaven getting ready to see a prime Ali fighting a prime Louis/Marciano/Johnson. I wonder if he even remembers his fights. Always have a special place in my heart, you are the king, thanks for the memories.
                      His problems are physical not mental so I'm sure he remembers his fights. He has Parkinson's not Alzheimer's.

Comment

Working...
                      X