No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Would Like Mares vs. Moreno Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Would Like Mares vs. Moreno Winner

Leo Santa Cruz makes his return to the ring after a dominant performance against Eric Morel this past September as he will be taking on Victor Zaleta at the Staples Center on the undercard of the Abner Mares-Anselmo Moreno bout later tonight.

His fight may actually end up being an audition for the winner of the main event as Santa Cruz is looking for bigger name fights. Even though he is currently campaigning at 118 pounds, a move up to 122 may be around the corner for him. [Click Here To Read More]

I like Santa Cruz, but I don't think he should rush himself, he's still inexperienced. Beating a shot Eric Morel doesn't mean he's ready for Mares, Donaire's or Moreno. But I respect him for wanting to fight the best!

Comment

Hes a beast and I think with more experience he can beat mares or moreno but right now I dont think yet just experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        Hes a beast and I think with more experience he can beat mares or moreno but right now I dont think yet just experience.
        Agreed, 12 to 15 months he's ready for Mares or Donaire, not saying that he'd necessarily beat them. I think that he has the style to beat Moreno though.

Comment

Its a little early now but he will eventually beat these guys

Comment

Moreno-Cruz sounds nice......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Moreno-Cruz sounds nice......
              That's the fight right there Santa Cruz likes to suffocate you lol.

Comment

i'd rather see him stay at 118 and defend the belt a couple of times and try to unify

Comment

That would be a good fight I hope it happens.

Comment

Jhonatan Romero vs Leo Santa Cruz next

Comment

Working...
                    X