Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Targets Kessler: That's The Fight I Really Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Targets Kessler: That's The Fight I Really Want!

Carl Froch only has eyes for old rival Mikkel Kessler as he maps out his fighting future.

The three-time world champion will return to action against a leading contender in November before facing Lucian Bute in a rematch in Montreal in March 2013.

However, his overriding priority is the chance to settle a score with Kessler next summer after the Danish warrior beat him in a close decision two years ago.

Nottingham veteran Froch, who turned 35 this week, said: "The rematch with Kessler is the fight I really want because he's got the win against me on his record and on my record.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want this fight as well,but I think he should body Bute first tho...

Comment

That's a loss that I do believe that he can avenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I want this fight as well,but I think he should body Bute first tho...
        I think they're saving that for next year.
        To people who hate Froch, you got to at least give this guy credit for his recent run of opposition.... no way you can discredit that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          To people who hate Froch, you got to at least give this guy credit for his recent run of opposition.... no way you can discredit that.
          Listen. to hate Froch, the hate has to run deeper than just the man.

Comment

Judging by the noises coming from Hearn, it seems Froch v Kessler II will not be until Summer 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I really don't know how you can't like the guy..He is not the most talented fighter in the world,but yet he puts in the work in the gym to get better on fundamentals and his movement in the ring..Not to mention he is exciting to watch..What's not to like..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I really don't know how you can't like the guy..He is not the most talented fighter in the world,but yet he puts in the work in the gym to get better on fundamentals and his movement in the ring..Not to mention he is exciting to watch..What's not to like..
                No idea man... but there's a hater for every fighter on NSB..... I think just because

Comment

Have to love the guy as a fighter.

He wants nobody but the best and that run of opponents just gets more impressive with every fight.

Comment

Froch

Comment

Working...
                    X