Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Who Cares What Schaefer Says? He's Not Involved!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Who Cares What Schaefer Says? He's Not Involved!

Conbtrary to repeated assertions and allegations that his promotional ego is out of control and that he's blocking the path to making the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao super fight, Bob Arum said Tuesday that he and his Top Rank company will only play "a functionary role" if the two fighters select any one of three investor group offers.

[Click Here To Read More]

somebody is lying !!!!!!! i dont know if its arum or floyds lackeys !!!!! but judging from history i would say its floyds people !!!!!

Comment

Arum will never stop lying

Comment

I do think they have something going on and GBP isn't involved....

Comment

Sorry Bob, I dont believe your BS anymore. Give us the fights we want and co-promote more often and maybe I'll believe you a bit. It looks like your running out of guys with styles to fight Pacquiao too.

Comment

Arum and his mysterious investors once again. That he's not even sure how he got in contact with.

Comment

Remember when Bob Arum said that Floyd was now being promoted by Don King?

Ahh, those were the days.

Comment

I hate Bob Arum

I really do

Comment

Saw that Marley wrote the article...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    somebody is lying !!!!!!! i dont know if its arum or floyds lackeys !!!!! but judging from history i would say its floyds people !!!!!
                    judging from history, what history is that? bob arum is a known and admitted liar plain and simple. hes just upset hes being put in a corner and doesnt know how to react

Comment

Working...
                    X