Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the twins behind boxers before and after matches????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw... WHo the **** is Al haymon? tried to find a pic of him but there is non.
    Is the guy a manager, a mobster? what is he?
    "His" fighters seems to always get the gift dec when ever they need it (Williams-Martinez, Williams-Lara etc etc)
    And he makes HBO spend massive amount of money on his fighters.
    How come he got so much power in boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Those guys don't look gay to me. ...they look like suburban rich kids.

But that's just me.
      Pay no attention to these clowns. Those guys get more (female) ass then dudes on here could dream of.

Comment

They are Sam Watson's kids. I don't know why they're always there. Al Haymon is a skinny guy who rolls with ellerbe a lot.

He is a black version of "the man"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I hate their faces
          Me too. I don't know what they actually do, they jump in the ring with their goofy smiles and act like a couple of boxing groupies that get off on being close to famous people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            Me too. I don't know what they actually do, they jump in the ring with their goofy smiles and act like a couple of boxing groupies that get off on being close to famous people.
            As opposed to the fans in the audience who PAID to be there and are also cheering? But who would get tasered if they tried to enter the ring?

I think people are jealous of these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              Btw... WHo the **** is Al haymon? tried to find a pic of him but there is non.
              Is the guy a manager, a mobster? what is he?
              "His" fighters seems to always get the gift dec when ever they need it (Williams-Martinez, Williams-Lara etc etc)
              And he makes HBO spend massive amount of money on his fighters.
              How come he got so much power in boxing?
              Al Haymon is a Harvard MBA who recognized that there was a managerial void in boxing...and he stepped in to fill it. Period.

He garners negotiating leverage by acknowledging that the networks are ALSO in business to make money, and he provides them with scheduling certainty. Al takes a strategic approach.

Unlike most promoters (he isn't one), Al isn't a camera whore or a quote machine. He is interested in Making money for himself and for others. Period.

He has owned Al Haymon Productions for many years. If you have been to rap, R&B or pop concerts, you were at a Haymon event.

Comment

they are beyond annoying, and all they do is stand there.
                not sure why they do. it always irks me though.

Comment

Anyone want to fill me in on who Sam Watson is and what he does?

Comment

listen to all the *****es in here claiming these guys look gay they hae their faces and they are annoying. lmao dudes on NSB sound like jealous *****es to me.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                      Anyone want to fill me in on who Sam Watson is and what he does?
                      sam watson is like al haymon right hand man. he is the lenord ellebe to floyd mayweather.
                      he shows his face instead of al

Comment

Working...
                      X