No announcement yet.

The Ban Stick Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    I've noticed quite a few posters who were deserving of part or full time bans are now receiving them and more and more idiotic or bait threads are either being locked or deleted.....so Im going to say he's doing an excellent job.
    I noticed the same thing. If he is responsible for that, props to him.

Comment

Great Mod...

Comment

I like the way he's imposing his authority immediately and he has the name to boot

Also, what he done by creating a separate thread for the may v PAC BS to go into was good, hope it cleans up NSB a bit.

Good stuff banstick!

Comment

I never had anything other than positive to say about the staff and the work they do. I am sure Ban Stick is doing a real good job as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I never had anything other than positive to say about the staff and the work they do. I am sure Ban Stick is doing a real good job as well.
            that is how i feel as well. as long as they are trying to keep the forums clear of the filth i am cool with whatever they do. even if i get banned for a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Those are some real nice ******* skills you got there, TenderheartBear. The thick ropes of drool are an especially nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                Those are some real nice ******* skills you got there, TenderheartBear. The thick ropes of drool are an especially nice touch.
                Thank you for your unsual positive reinforcement. Much the improvement.

Comment

the amount of trolls on hurrrrrr site is disgusting

****in sluts....

Comment

That was epic ownage:
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post11290723

Comment

Working...
                    X