Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: M. Garcia: Broken Jaw Was Victor Ortiz' Excuse, Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: M. Garcia: Broken Jaw Was Victor Ortiz' Excuse, Way Out!

Last night at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, determined underdog Josesito Lopez pulled off the biggest victory in his career after outlasting former champion Victor Ortiz. After nine heated and action-packed rounds, Ortiz, citing a broken jaw, elected not to continue and the fight was called off.

[Click Here To Read More]

You sure?

BoxingHype ‏@BoxingHype

ringmagazine: Schaefer -- @VICIOUSortiz is being operated on today at Cedars-Sinai hospital, broken jaw and fractures #boxing
    https://twitter.com/#!/BoxingHype

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      You sure?

BoxingHype ‏@BoxingHype

ringmagazine: Schaefer -- @VICIOUSortiz is being operated on today at Cedars-Sinai hospital, broken jaw and fractures #boxing
      https://twitter.com/#!/BoxingHype
      what happened to your other response about no one on boxing scene being a figther or fighting with a broken jaw? Now a real fighter says it and you come up with another response

Comment

Mikey Garcias opinion doesn't matter... this dude robert and rios clearly hate Ortiz
        Garcia stop fighting bums. Salido knocks you out.

Comment

Interesting if true that Ortiz, in between rds, whispered to Garcia that he had a broken jaw earlier than that 9th rd. And I don't think Mikey hates Ortiz. He might not like the guy but manages to keep it classy in interviews I've seen. Mikey's a stand up guy and a solid all around fighter.

Comment

Garcia with the truth, and Ortiz fans don't like it.

Not surprising.

Comment

Boxingscenes internet tough guys

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                Interesting if true that Ortiz, in between rds, whispered to Garcia that he had a broken jaw earlier than that 9th rd. And I don't think Mikey hates Ortiz. He might not like the guy but manages to keep it classy in interviews I've seen. Mikey's a stand up guy and a solid all around fighter.
                I think it was at the end of the 7th round where you can see Ortiz talking into the ear of his trainer then the interpreter says and I'm paraphrasing "you have to continue on" coming from his trainer.

Comment

I believe that in these days of boxing(only 12 rds.) i would give much more respect if he would have just went into survival mode and used jab & defence but these days guys just quit and go cash the check i guess

Comment

Mikey garcia speaks the truth. Ortiz is b##h made. even his idol de la hoya cant see the upside after this meltdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X