No announcement yet.

Khans redemption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans redemption

It is clear Peterson wants no part of Khan, hence the letter to the wba to really avoid khan. Haters will keep hating but the general boxing fans know khan was very unlucky to lose that fight

In saying that, khan will most likely have to move on

imo he should take on Alexander or Maidana next, those fights will be considered 50-50 now in terms of who wins I guess, if he pulls the victory, then his redemption is complete and he can move up to 147

forget peterson, the guy does not want khan, go for a top contender

Nothing really to gain from fighting Maidana or Alexander. He's already beaten Maidana and Alexander loses all his fights anyway.

Khan has basically been frozen out of every title at 140 by the pussified champions who currently hold the belts. And the worst part about it is that people support this cowardice....wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Nothing really to gain from fighting Maidana or Alexander. He's already beaten Maidana and Alexander loses all his fights anyway.

Khan has basically been frozen out of every title at 140 by the pussified champions who currently hold the belts. And the worst part about it is that people support this cowardice....wtf?
      Great post Dirky! Love how they call it a business move but then call b!tch when someone else does it.

Comment

a maidana rematch would be cool.

Comment

Khan's crying and *****ing made it worse for him. I think Peterson wants the rematch, why wouldn't he? He isn't going to make more money fighting anyone else, unless he gets Pacquiao. IMO Peterson just wanted to enjoy being champ, make a title defense, and then rematch Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            It is clear Peterson wants no part of Khan, hence the letter to the wba to really avoid khan. Haters will keep hating but the general boxing fans know khan was very unlucky to lose that fight

In saying that, khan will most likely have to move on

imo he should take on Alexander or Maidana next, those fights will be considered 50-50 now in terms of who wins I guess, if he pulls the victory, then his redemption is complete and he can move up to 147

forget peterson, the guy does not want khan, go for a top contender
            147 will be a bad move for Khan mark my words. He doens't have that much power @ 140, he'll get waxed by any of the top ww's.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Khan's crying and *****ing made it worse for him. I think Peterson wants the rematch, why wouldn't he? He isn't going to make more money fighting anyone else, unless he gets Pacquiao. IMO Peterson just wanted to enjoy being champ, make a title defense, and then rematch Khan.
              I think you have a point.

Khan has to be realistic with the Peterson rematch situation. Peterson is not that good and now he has the titles this is the best chance of him making big money he will ever have. There is a chance he can fight Pacman and untill that is cleared up he is not going anywhere and why should he. Roach is playing a double game supporting the idea of Peterson being a viable opponent for Manny.It is interesting that the Khan fans blame Peterson but level nothing at Roach. Once Manny announces who he is fighting I don't think it will take long for Peterson to sign up for a fight. At that point I expect it will be some kind of Dutch auction between Marquez and Khan with the highest bidder winning.

Comment

Working...
              X