No announcement yet.

Silva trolls Okami in real time lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva trolls Okami in real time lol!

All those Asians saying that Okami was going to win. Smack yourself immediately, Okami never stood a chance. He was lucky to get the DQ win the first time. He's a good fighter but is too predictable and stiff for Silva.

Utter humiliation yet again.

Silva still on his A game.

Comment

Was a good fight for the first round. Then Anderson turned it on.

Comment

Beat that kid as if he caught him misbehaving or something.

Comment

Okami was just completely shook like a lot of Silva's opponents. He was shut down.

Comment

One of the few great cards in a good while. The crowd is electrified.

Comment

I lost A LOT of respect for Yushin Okami. Silva Went over in front of him being humble and BOWED infront of Okami. Okami comes from a BOWING culture and did not bow back. SMH.....Lost a fan tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                I lost A LOT of respect for Yushin Okami. Silva Went over in front of him being humble and BOWED infront of Okami. Okami comes from a BOWING culture and did not bow back. SMH.....Lost a fan tonight.
                He was probably too traumatized to bow. Or Silva beat the bowing outta him.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  Lol let me guess you are a white guy that obsessed with Japan? or that is a reference to chaels joke right :P

Comment

That was complete and utter EMBARRASSMENT, why do ppl step into the ring with the man known as Anderson "The Spider" Silva?? When he drops his hands, you know you're in deep trouble lol, because after that, you have no control. He's gonna take you out one way or another.

The 2nd round is the stuff that legends are made of.

Comment

Working...
                    X