Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the word on Kneeguel Cottos injury/surgery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    It's funny how Rab is on the Margarito bandwagon.

Me, Buffman, Shalafi, Htown, Rogelio and like 2 others are the real fans. Stuck through Tony when everyone hated on him.
    I was the only one who never left margarito or ever thought he cheated at all. I guess since i'm black you leave me out again.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I was the only one who never left margarito or ever thought he cheated at all. I guess since i'm black you leave me out again.
      I'm sorry bro. I forgot to put you, Tua and more.

But I did put 2 more.

Once again I'm sorry. Not cause you black fool. lol

Comment

It's funny how Rab is on the Margarito bandwagon.

Me, Buffman, Shalafi, Htown, Rogelio and like 2 others are the real fans. Stuck through Tony when everyone hated on him.
        Good to see real Margo fans hold it down over here.I n a few others hold it down on the espn board.

Comment

Mr. f*gtastic doesn't even get why I'm jumping on the bandwagon but it's ok....let's let him nut hug these fighters while he doesn't even root for his own countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
            Mr. f*gtastic doesn't even get why I'm jumping on the bandwagon but it's ok....let's let him nut hug these fighters while he doesn't even root for his own countrymen.
            Nice knowing that you're admitting that you're a FAKE.

Comment

Cotto is going to bust jr azz. That duddy fight got dudes drinking the Koop aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
                Is that **** gonna back out from fighting the El Grande Dinero Vaca?
                Vaca de Dinero is goin to send kneegal quitto back to the hospital for knee surgery after quitto bows to his new daddy when he gets brutalized.

WAR VACA DE DINERO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  Vaca de Dinero is goin to send kneegal quitto back to the hospital for knee surgery after quitto bows to his new daddy when he gets brutalized.

WAR VACA DE DINERO!!!!
                  its funny I remember little bit over a year ago that every mexican on this site was dissing JCCjr. Now that he beat a bum and fighting Cotto he the new margo all of sudden. Wow !!!

Comment

Nice knowing that you're admitting that you're a FAKE.
                    I'm not what you would call a fake Margarito fan. I'm what you would call a former one. And the plaster incident isn't what I got against him so much. I don't like of how he turned into a diva after he beat Cotto. Even his biggest fans should be willing to admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
                      its funny I remember little bit over a year ago that every mexican on this site was dissing JCCjr. Now that he beat a bum and fighting Cotto he the new margo all of sudden. Wow !!!
                      Calm yourself Margarito is irreplaceable...

Comment

Working...
                      X