No announcement yet.

So the Kelly hype has started again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Sorry bro. Damn, you making me get all emotional for Germany.

I think Abraham will still prove himself and make your country proud.
    no doubt about this,homey.
    U saw the Knock Out win against his last opponent u will see an onther one soon. we all knew that this will happend , but we hav no idea that this will happen in da last 10 sekonds ..that was amazing bro.

Iron Mike is his Idol ..though

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
      Bro did you see how slow Kelly was...I mean I was laughing.
      I thought JT won the rematch personally.

Pavlikkk is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
        no doubt about this,homey.
        U saw the Knock Out win against his last opponent u will see an onther one soon. we all knew that this will happend , but we hav no idea that this will happen in da last 10 sekonds ..that was amazing bro.

Iron Mike is his Idol ..though
        True that. JT definitely came in better shape against Abraham than he did with Froch, too. Which makes it more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
          Bro did you see how slow Kelly was...I mean I was laughing.
          I'm actually kind of confused why you seem to be pissing on Pavlik. Both Williams and him are good guys, and if anyone questions that they wouldn't fight whoever they got a chance to then they are being foolish. Both of these guys are true fighters.

Am I the only one who likes both?

Don't know how most of you guys get so wound up about fighters that you end up hating them, or become so devoted to one fighter that you detest all their rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
            I thought JT won the rematch personally.

Pavlikkk is garbage.
            I thought he deserved the nod too, but I was probabaly being biasd, and when I went back and watched the fight I scored it for Pavlik. But I thought the 117-111 scoring was an insult to Taylor.

Comment

KP's hype is ridiculous, I just seen the "Kelly is a monster @ 160" thread....after beating Espino....yeah sureee

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                True that. JT definitely came in better shape against Abraham than he did with Froch, too. Which makes it more impressive.
                jes, first i thought damn Jt is improving and really would be a competition 4 him. people said he could lose on points. yeah 4 sha

back to pavlik. abraham tkos Miranda him in 4.what does pavlik + he got a bomb defence andone of the ebst chins even it was broken once. he mybe gets in trouble but never was really hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanoFlash View Post
                  KP's hype is ridiculous, I just seen the "Kelly is a monster @ 160" thread....after beating Espino....yeah sureee
                  hes is actualy the monster. u know why? cuz there are no other ones. hes so lonely.

the real monster, Abraham leaved da weightclass.

i loughed when i saw da threat

Comment

Working...
                  X