Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Admits Floyd Twitter Beef was Fake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Admits Floyd Twitter Beef was Fake.

Please delete this thread if there's already another thread about this but it didn't seem like it at the time.

Anyways, 50 confessed yesterday that the beef was fake...

https://twitter.com/50cent

Comment

it's not fake, he posted that to further damage floyd's image

just sit back and laugh as these two idiots go at it.

Comment

Comment

We know man.
          Both of em have fake personality.
          No grown @ss man will lower themselves to what them guys did. sickening.

Comment

........and then he went on to retweet stuff about Floyd beating women and tried to humiliate him saying Floyd was texting him mad

It was a back handed apology that was meant to humiliate Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
              it's not fake, he posted that to further damage floyd's image

just sit back and laugh as these two idiots go at it.
              Oh. OK thanks.

Mods please delete.

Comment

As this stage you have to read through it, he's obviously just saying this to wreck Floyd's image. He says they're cool then goes on to call Floyd a wife beater.

Comment

As soon as Floyd posted the chart showing 50's terrible album sale numbers 50 posted that the beef was "fake." Remember, Floyd is annoying and all but if its one thing he does very well is own opponents. He did it to Oscar in his face during the Ortiz build up and press conferences, and he exposed Ortiz as a liar for that made up "my mom left me" story.

I doubt that the drama with 50 is fake, but if it does turn out to be fake, Floyd is just as corny as 50 and had hit an all time low. Pathetic actually!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ........and then he went on to retweet stuff about Floyd beating women and tried to humiliate him saying Floyd was texting him mad

It was a back handed apology that was meant to humiliate Floyd.
                    Originally posted by croz View Post
                    As this stage you have to read through it, he's obviously just saying this to wreck Floyd's image. He says they're cool then goes on to call Floyd a wife beater.

I see what you guys are saying. Its just that 50's tweets sometimes look like a second grader wrote them so it's hard to read between the lines. At this point it seemed totally believable to me that they faked the whole thing.

Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
                    X