Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Heavyweight would you least like to face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Max bear that dude was just mean lol:/ he killed two people I think
    Max Baer... Mean ?

He was a joker and a hell of a character who was known for his sense of humour and colourful personality.

He was responsible for the death of Frankie Campbell and most believe he's the reason Ernie Schaaf died after the Carnera fight because of the injuries he took from Baer, a big puncher yes but he was not mean.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Max Baer... Mean ?

He was a joker and a hell of a character who was known for his sense of humour and colourful personality.

He was responsible for the death of Frankie Campbell and most believe he's the reason Ernie Schaaf died after the Carnera fight because of the injuries he took from Baer, a big puncher yes but he was not mean.
      Havent u seen The Cinderella Man!??

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Havent u seen The Cinderella Man!??
        It was pretty slanderous the way that movie portrayed him.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          It was pretty slanderous the way that movie portrayed him.

Poet
          Tell me about it...

Still, decent movie.

Comment

Mike Tyson 86-89 the man was a beast in the ring. He was a very dangerous man.

Comment

I regard Ali as the greatest of all time, but he had a lot of compassion. Joe Frazier was heartless and very scary in the ring. I didn't like his sportsmanship but he was a scary man. The scariest, strongest, and possibly fastest and meanest of all time was Tyson however, and I would feel unfortunate to be on his bad side
              Last edited by RurouniYume; 06-13-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
                I regard Ali as the greatest of all time, but he had a lot of compassion. Joe Frazier was heartless and very scary in the ring. I didn't like his sportsmanship but he was a scary man. The scariest, strongest, and possibly fastest and meanest of all time was Tyson however, and I would feel unfortunate to be on his bad side
                **** off, ali had compassion get outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
                  Do the words "what's my name, Uncle Tom?" mean anything to you? Sure, Earnie deserved it but that was still ****ed up.

As far as who I don't want to face...combine bestial power with pants-****ting intimidation and you have Sonny Liston. To be honest, though, it wouldn't matter who it was. Tony the Tiger Thompson would turn my face inside out inside of one round.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    Tony the Tiger Thompson would turn my face inside out inside of one round.
                    *Waits for steak to show up and confirm!*

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      *Waits for steak to show up and confirm!*
                      Me UD Tony Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                      X