No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook on 9/6, Abraham-Smith, Quigg-Terrazas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook on 9/6, Abraham-Smith, Quigg-Terrazas

Kell Brook is currently at his training camp in Tenerife wondering what’s happening with his IBF welterweight title fight with Shawn Porter. This one’s been up in the air for the last couple of weeks now, with all kinds of misinformation being bandied about – and most of it has been coming from Porter’s end.

The original 9 August date has definitely gone, but it looks like the delay is going to be a short one. Pencil in the 6th of September as the new date, with a venue to be confirmed in the near future. Whispers out of the IBF corridors of power are that Porter has finally signed his contract, so all necessary paperwork is finally in place. This one looks like it’s definitely happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      You think Porter is being accused of juicing cause of his physique? You think its all about physique?

Comment

Good fights, good weekend too with yaegashi/gonzo the day before. What's up with the mayweather card? Looks like love will be shoved down our throats again

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          You think Porter is being accused of juicing cause of his physique? You think its all about physique?
          Team Brook is scared (id be scared too) after hearing Paulie mention he almost had the brain hemorrhage fighting Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Not at all, but Brook fans are saying he's already guilty by association.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Who said Porter was juicing?

Brook's team asked for random testing so it'd be pretty stupid for him to be on something. Also considering he's under threat for being tested at any time in the UK.

Comment

Brook vs Porter is such a refreshing fight. Finally we get to see Brook step up and fight a hungry champion whom has proven he has the goods VS Paulie and Alexander. This one will end under 12 I think.

I'm a bit down over Quigg not being able to secure a fight with LCS. I like LCS it's just he needs to fight one of the 2 UK fighters or step up to Rigo. He is a good fighter I just want him to push himself to greatness. He has amazing stamina and decent power, I'm sure he is capable of putting on some great fights. Although his last few fights he has been a bit lackluster I really want him to have atleast one legacy fight before moving up to 126.

Anyway I think Terrazas will have a decent early game and begin to succumb to Quiggs body shots that will eventually cut the fight early. I want to say 10th round TKO with a body shot feint that will lead a flashy right hand upstairs and close the fight.

Comment

Rigondeaux is the wbo , ring magazine and WBA super champ and quigg is the WBA regular one . Why doesn't he unifies with rigo ? Ducker and coward .
                  This is what is killing boxing : to many cherry picking and ducking . Evry champ scared to lose and scared to lose his 0 . Boxing will die if this continues , look at the ppv , nobody is buying mismatches anymore . Not I .

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Brook vs Porter is such a refreshing fight. Finally we get to see Brook step up and fight a hungry champion whom has proven he has the goods VS Paulie and Alexander. This one will end under 12 I think.

I'm a bit down over Quigg not being able to secure a fight with LCS. I like LCS it's just he needs to fight one of the 2 UK fighters or step up to Rigo. He is a good fighter I just want him to push himself to greatness. He has amazing stamina and decent power, I'm sure he is capable of putting on some great fights. Although his last few fights he has been a bit lackluster I really want him to have atleast one legacy fight before moving up to 126.

Anyway I think Terrazas will have a decent early game and begin to succumb to Quiggs body shots that will eventually cut the fight early. I want to say 10th round TKO with a body shot feint that will lead a flashy right hand upstairs and close the fight.

I thought we were going to LSC vs. Quigg for the Mayweather undercard, but that card isn't materializing. Also like you I'd like to see Santa Cruz step up to Rigo/Frampton etc. but we have to keep in mind he's pretty young and Haymon will protect him

Comment

Working...
                    X