No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mchunu Showered With Offers After Chambers Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mchunu Showered With Offers After Chambers Win

Last Saturday night, Thabiso Mchunu beat Eddie Chambers on points in a cruiserweight bout in Uncasville, Connecticut, by 99-91 on two cards and 97-93 on the third against a former heavyweight title contender, registering the best victory of his career. Mchunu had hardly any trouble in keeping the experienced Chambers at bay and picked his punches well throughout. Rated seventh by the WBC, Mchunu probably put himself in line for more lucrative bouts against good opponents. He improved his professional record to 14-1, with 10 knockouts. Chambers dropped to 36-3, including 18 short-cut wins.

[Click Here To Read More]

Meanwhile, Rigo sits on the sideline.

SMH

Comment

This guy is the real deal I can't wait to see him in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post

SMH
        That's pretty sad such a good talent going to waste and at his age he can't afford to sit.

Comment

Weird... usually a guy like that gets avoided like plague and never heard from again.

I'm happy for him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine

SMH
            Rigo aint got no worries. He's enjoying his 750k and he knows he's getting a date.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I saw all of these fights last night for the first time. The southpaw Mchunu looked strong, and he showed that he could box a bit. Chambers just looked so lethargic. Stevens is ready for GG. The lhw showed some good power, and Adamek did what he had to do againt an old fat Guinn.

Comment

Mchunu dominated Chambers from start to finish when he fights again I'm watching.Chambers pathetic performance by him hope he bounce back strong

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I saw all of these fights last night for the first time. The southpaw Mchunu looked strong, and he showed that he could box a bit. Chambers just looked so lethargic. Stevens is ready for GG. The lhw showed some good power, and Adamek did what he had to do againt an old fat Guinn.
                  I know Stevens is all there is for GGG right now but he only has a punchers chance. GGG is looking really impressive. I would love for him to go up in weight and fight Ward.

Comment

Good for Mchunu. Hopefully he can spark interest in the Cruiserweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X