No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Putting in Work For Salido Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Putting in Work For Salido Clash

Riverside,Calif. --- Undefeated No. 1 contender Mikey Garcia(ctr) poses with trainers: brother Robert Garcia(L) father Eduardo Garcia(R) during intense training preparation for his upcoming world title fight against WBO World Featherweight champion Orlando Salido, Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York , live on HBO Boxing After Dark®, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Gene Blevins/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Them fist are some hammers

Comment

One of those fights where I just can't pull for one fighter over the other. Fan of both. Just like when Cotto fought Margz (first fight, Big fan of both at the time).

Two more weeks. Hope all fighters remain healthy because its going to b one hell of a card/ fight night!

Comment

Cant wait..... I like this whole card

Comment

Hey Mikey future WBO Champ

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            Hey Mikey future WBO Champ
            AGREED...............WAR MASTER MIKEY

Comment

I was disappointed in Mikey's performance last time out. I thought he was getting frustrated, careless, and at times looked very vulnerable in there to wild shots. He's usually very composed hopefully he gets back to that...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                I was disappointed in Mikey's performance last time out. I thought he was getting frustrated, careless, and at times looked very vulnerable in there to wild shots. He's usually very composed hopefully he gets back to that...
                he had a bad night..........even then he got the KO vs a guy who beat caballero and went the distance with gamboa.......

Comment

Straight pickem fight. What a wonderful way to start the year. CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

iBased on styles i say its a 50 50 fight. good night for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X