No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Wants Blood: I'll Be Looking To KO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Wants Blood: I'll Be Looking To KO Pacquiao

Juan Manuel Marquez will tangle with Manny Pacquiao for a fourth time to try and settle the score once and for all on December 8th. Their three previous fights while exciting, have been extremely close and produced controversial decisions.

After 36 rounds it’s hard to imagine what these two future hall of fame fighters can provide us that we haven’t seen before but Marquez says there is still one thing we haven’t seen.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is going to be an old school classic worthy of the fans as well as the gifts both men have brought to this still vital sport.

Pac/Marquez 4 is the reason Manny will be remembered historically way above Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Pac: "I'm looking to knock JMM out."
      JMM: "I'm looking to knock Pac out."

Somebody is winning by split decision.

Comment

Marquez can't let his emotions get in the way. Pac could use his agression against him.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post

Exactly,Marquez won´t get me fooled again.If he had been more agressive in the championship rounds,he would have definitely taken the 3rd fight.Roach may be a prick but he was right about one thing:JMM threw the last rounds away.Nacho was an idiot for telling him they had the decision and to play it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post

lol true......no one is knocking anyone out.

Comment

Reading the title I thought Marquez was gonna ask for ost hahaha. Marquez Pleaseeee u ain't knocking anyone out.

Comment

Marquez said that in the last fight and I'm pretty sure he said it in the first 2 fights as well. Don't be fooled folks, he's going to counter-punch all night. If he gets too aggressive, Pacquiao knocks him down. Marquez know this and won't risk going for a KO. I fear that it is the same promotion, words, and no different result.

Article from October 4, 2011: "Marquez: I Have One Goal, To Knock Pacquiao Out!"

Comment

Plz Pac knock this crybaby out this time!!!

Comment

marquez himself knows he has no chance of winning in this fight. he said it himself, it's difficult/impossible to knock out pacquiao. he's never even knocked pacquiao down when he had the speed and conditioning of a younger version of himself, what makes him think he could it pull it off a decade later when marquez is older, slower and with so much wear and tear, is hardly a possibility. marquez's fighting heart is unquestionable, but this means much so more to pacquiao now and not just about fighting pride.

Comment

Working...
                    X