Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent & Chavez Jr Working Together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember awhile back all that stuff about Chavez being unhappy with Top Rank and refusing to sign an exstension.......TMT eventually????

Comment

Going after Cotto and Chavez jr would really make business sense when trying to start a boxing company.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Going after Cotto and Chavez jr would really make business sense when trying to start a boxing company.
        but chavez jr is 26.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Hope this is the case. I definitely don't like Chavez Jr and if he signs with TMT Im gonna be very disappointed. And Floyd is gonna look pretty hypocritical (when doesn't he). Claims he's cleaning up the sport and signs Berto and then if he signs Chavez Jr that'd be 2 PED users on his team.
          Who gives a flying phuck if you're going to be disappointed.
          I bet Fiddy was like: "Cantboa has no fans, we need a cash cow to represent me and my shyt, ah-ha Chavez Jr, he sells 10k+ tickets, while Cantboa sells less than 5k. Bring Jr to the team"
          Phucking haters, I tell you. Dont be mad.

Back to topic....

Black & Brown Power!

Real talk... It should only be Mayweather, Chavez Jr, and 50! These guys are the real Money Team!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            but chavez jr is 26.
            money doesn't have an age, plus even if he loses to Sergio, he'll still have a big following.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Hope this is the case. I definitely don't like Chavez Jr and if he signs with TMT Im gonna be very disappointed. And Floyd is gonna look pretty hypocritical (when doesn't he). Claims he's cleaning up the sport and signs Berto and then if he signs Chavez Jr that'd be 2 PED users on his team.
              Chavez Jr was caught using a diuretic, I wasn't aware a weight loss pill was a performance enhancing drug, just thought he was having trouble making weight. If that's the case then more then half the world is on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
              X