No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Likely Back in October: Arum Eyes Bute, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Likely Back in October: Arum Eyes Bute, Kessler

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum advised BoxingScene.com that Kelly Pavlik (40-2, 34KOs) will likely return in the month of October. Arum is working out the details with HBO for an October televised date.

[Click Here To Read More]

This would be great to see him in with either Bute or Kessler. And if he wins then he has earned a shot at a belt.

Comment

They'd both kick his ass back into alcoholism.

Comment

Bute all da way ghost.... bigger name and a easier fight, kessler would end his carrer.... im to big of a fan of the ghost to see him go out..... plus if he loses to bute he can always say it was bute, and possibly get some more build up fights.

Comment

I like the garcia salido fight - salido will get his arse whooped.......

Comment

Pavlik vs Bute, winner gets Kessler, winner gets Froch!

Comment

I've been thinking ever since Bute got destroyed him and Pavlik would be a good fight. A win for either could look better than it is and a loss isn't impossible to explain either. Either way it could be spun well imo.

Comment

Pavlik v Kessler...then who does Froch fight? Bika?

Comment

I'm rooting for Froch to get his revenge but I think Kessler is a winnable fight for Pavlik......

Comment

Pavlik vs Bute in montreal would be huge, i like that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X