Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz to Robert Guerrero: Let's make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I rather see:

Ghost/Kahn -- Lets Kahn get his groove back and also sees if Ghost can hang above 135

JMM/Ortiz -- Nobody talks about it, but damn I'd wish to see it. THey are both coming off of losses, both suspect. Both are now at 147 and still fresh in the division. Both have their career's on the line and the match up is salivating. You have the classic counter-puncher against the come forward pressure fighter, who by the way is pretty big and fast.

Berto/Malignaggi -- For some reason, this fight is curious to me. Berto is hurt, Paulie is w/o a partner now. Berto has speed, Paulie has speed. Berto will come forward, giving Paulie an opportunity. We know Paulie has an amazing chin, Berto has a decent chin. I'm just curious, that's all.

Comment

Ortiz is too big for Ghost but not too many options for him at 140 right now I wish Rios wasn't with TR that would've been a better fight for him

Comment

I got Ortiz by UD or late KO.

Comment

damn i need to get me a twitter account i'm so far behind xD

Comment

Great fight. I still want to see Guerrero vs Maidana.

Comment

Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                I think I rather see:

[B]Ghost/Kahn -- Lets Kahn get his groove back and also sees if Ghost can hang above 135
                -Sounds a bit boring, Boxer vs Boxer
                JMM/Ortiz -- Nobody talks about it, but damn I'd wish to see it. THey are both coming off of losses, both suspect. Both are now at 147 and still fresh in the division. Both have their career's on the line and the match up is salivating. You have the classic counter-puncher against the come forward pressure fighter, who by the way is pretty big and fast. - Very interesting fight.

Berto/Malignaggi -- For some reason, this fight is curious to me. Berto is hurt, Paulie is w/o a partner now. Berto has speed, Paulie has speed. Berto will come forward, giving Paulie an opportunity. We know Paulie has an amazing chin, Berto has a decent chin. I'm just curious, that's all.-That sounds horrific. Paulie knows he would lose bad. That's why he's never called him out and never will.
                Would only enjoy Marquez-Ortiz over Ortiz-Guerrero.

But unrealistic with the Lamont fight happening.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I doesnt really make sense at the moment, but wouldbe a hell of a fight

Comment

I love this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      I think I rather see:

JMM/Ortiz -- Nobody talks about it, but damn I'd wish to see it. THey are both coming off of losses, both suspect. Both are now at 147 and still fresh in the division. Both have their career's on the line and the match up is salivating. You have the classic counter-puncher against the come forward pressure fighter, who by the way is pretty big and fast.
                      the last fight in the universe I want to see is Marquez - Ortiz.

I would literally rather see Marquez- Mayweather II, Marquez - Cotto, Marquez - Barrera II, Marquez -Zaveck

and I don't want to see any of those

Comment

Working...
                      X