No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Will Now Be Trained By Johnny Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis Will Now Be Trained By Johnny Lewis

As recently reported, junior welterweight contender Michael Katsidis (28-6, 23KOs) was looking for a fresh start in 2013 to give his sliding career a jump start. The boxer, 32, has moved from Las Vegas to Sydney, Australia. And now he retained the services of trainer Johnny Lewis, who took Kostya Tszyu and Jeff Fenech to world crowns. Katsidis has been inactive since losing decision to Albert Mensah in a televised upset. It was the fourth loss in his last five starts.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hate to say it but I think a fresh start is impossible for him at this point.

Comment

Yep, as a massive Kats' fan, maybe it is too late for him.

If he does lose, I'm hoping he call it quits, sad to see him leave taking further punishment.

Comment

Maybe not a fresh start... But he can learn a few new tricks and retire with a descent win! I wish him the best!

Comment

This is the best news about Katsidis career that I have heard in a long time. If anyone can turn it around for this all-action warrior then the great Johnny Lewis can. If he drops the next fight though, maybe its time to call it a day. Fingers crossed. Go Kats!

Comment

Working...
          X