Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If Haye Fight Falls Through, Don't Blame Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Fury: If Haye Fight Falls Through, Don't Blame Us

Peter Fury believes that a showdown between his nephew Tyson Fury, 25, and former WBA heavyweight titlist David Haye would be a huge fight here in the U.K, as well as being a natural move for both parties. Contrary to this week’s Tweets between the two heavyweights, the trainer insists that his charge has only asked for a fair share of the purse, rather than the 80-20 spit that he offered via Twitter in response to Haye’s claim that the Mancunian is refusing a 50-50 deal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye has offered you 50%... MORE THEN GENEROUS
    Accept it? Who else is to ****ing blame if you dont sign the contract.. you ****ing chickens.

Comment

alright pikie, whatever you say. already ducked price, so it would come as no shock at all that fury will duck haye. i mean, honestly!!!! tyson fury is fcuking ****e!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
        Haye has offered you 50%... MORE THEN GENEROUS
        Accept it? Who else is to ****ing blame if you dont sign the contract.. you ****ing chickens.
        I like you man but read the entire damn story dude before commenting on that!

Peter Fury -
        "Tyson Fury is winding up the crowd"

Comment

Tyson Fury signed up 6 weeks ago, 50-50 agreed, after Haye initially wanting 70-30. There's only one person shitting his drawers here, acting like a fucking diva.

Comment

Do all the idiots taking the 80-20 thing seriously feel stupid now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Do all the idiots taking the 80-20 thing seriously feel stupid now?
              Tyson Fury trolling is beyond mastery now lmao.

Comment

Dirk Diggler has been saying exactly that, and looks like he was right. It's just been Tyson getting everybody riled up, which kind of gives me the impression this fight is as good as made.

I personally can't wait. The build-up will be epic.

Edit: I was typing this message before you commented on this thread, Dirk. LOL. Got interrupted while I was typing by a co-worker, and by the time I submitted, you'd replied to it.

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Haye is secretly trying to manoeuvre himself into an elimination bout with Pulev. Haye tempts Fury away from the fight and then takes his place. It's the sort of weasel-like tactic I wouldn't put beyond Haye and Booth.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    I wouldn't be suprised if Haye is secretly trying to manoeuvre himself into an elimination bout with Pulev. Haye tempts Fury away from the fight and then takes his place. It's the sort of weasel-like tactic I wouldn't put beyond Haye and Booth.
                    Well its a big risk for Haye this fight...
                    Gets alot of attention from fighting Fury but its a risky fight, Fury could potentially crack that jaw of his and put his HW career once and for all to bed.
                    On other hand it earns him decent money, will help him maybe go closer to a title shot but even at that!!
                    If he beats Fury he will be expected to and wont received the compliments.

Expect David Haye to go back on the back foot in this one just like he did with Wladimir, constantly clinching and grappling with Wladimirs groin like he was promoting ****sexuality.

Cute isn't it?
                    Last edited by M Bison; 06-28-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X