Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter, Mayweather or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather because he goes life and death with shot fighters every once in a while
    Last edited by LeG00N; 02-10-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

right now in their careers, I'd say Floyd because he doesn't use the whole ring anymore, he stands and fights toe to toe or lets you batter him on the ropes

both are my top two p4p fighters though

Comment

I really enjoy both but I find Floyd both more exciting and entertaining. Floyd's lead left hook, lead straight right hand, jab to the body, pull counter...jus' never gets old.

Comment

Mayweather and it's not particularly close either

Comment

Like them both but most definitely Money May!

Comment

Mayweather by far. Watching him fight is watching a master at work. He may not go for the kill like we like but he makes boxing look pretty than your typical banger types. He moves, feints, outsmarts the opponent, and if you make a mistake he punishes you. His punch selection is always great as well. And if we go back some years a young Floyd vs. Ward is a no brainer. Young Floyd was amazing to watch.

While Ward's just as good, he makes for the most snoozefest inducing boxing matches I've ever seen. He clinches wayyy to much and doesn't really let his hands go. No notable ko's until the Dawson fight. Which doesn't take anything away from his as a fighter (again, he's brilliant), but his style definitely isn't fun to watch. Hopefully what we saw with Dawson will be shown in his future fights. Oh, I do have to give him credit for the Froch fight as well. Just can't get the memory of that atrocious Allan Green fight out of my head though.

Comment

Working...
              X