No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs Eastman Comedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    lol Ive seen this video before, I dont understand why hopkins was fighting that way.
    I asked myself the same question.

My answer was "Hopkins is past it. Sad Intentions has a good chance now." It was a sad moment, because Taylor is not half of what Hopkins was. I like skills and smarts to appear in one form of the other in the ring. Hopkins had plenty. Taylor close to none by world championship standards.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
      lol Ive seen this video before, I dont understand why hopkins was fighting that way.
      Thats how he fights, now a days, thats how he fought Tarver. But his fanatics will say he is boxing.

Run, hold. or its Run, throw 1 punch, hold. Thats Hopkins style for many years now.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
        I asked myself the same question.

My answer was "Hopkins is past it. Sad Intentions has a good chance now." It was a sad moment, because Taylor is not half of what Hopkins was. I like skills and smarts to appear in one form of the other in the ring. Hopkins had plenty. Taylor close to none by world championship standards.
        If Hopkins was as good as people claim he is, he would not have lose to Taylor, fact is he lost 2 twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
          He's a right wanker ain't he, kid?
          yup.

i hate that boy.

only good thing about him is he speaks the truth when it comes to the great danny williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
            Back up, kid, or it'll be one RIGHT DOWN THE PIPE!

That video was that **** Anorak's.
            You again... Listen you English turd, go choke on a fukin fig newton and die you piece a ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You again... Listen you English turd, go choke on a fukin fig newton and die you piece a ****..
              lmao.

poor annie......

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                lmao.

poor annie......
                Its all in good fun, but today he's pushin me..

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  If Hopkins was as good as people claim he is, he would not have lose to Taylor, fact is he lost 2 twice.
                  Hopkins is as good as a 40yo is ever going to be. His fighting got so ugly to watch, because he just cant afford throwing too many punches... The Hopkins that fought in 99-01 would have damaged Taylor.

Comment

That fight was the end of 'The Executioner' and the birth of B-Hop, where he goes HOPping around the ring like he does now. The Eastman fight was the sign of him getting old.

Comment

..........that was awefull.but it got the job done.its all about the w right?

Comment

Working...
                      X