No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko and Pianeta Massive Workout Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko and Pianeta Massive Workout Gallery

Wladimir Klitschko and Francesco Pianeta held their open work out at the Olympics Training Center in Heidelberg (Germany). Over 800 fans showed up to watch both fighters showing off their boxing skills in preparation for their heavyweight championship fight this Saturday, May 4. IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO and “Ring Magazine” Champion Klitschko and his contender Francesco Pianeta will face off at the SAP arena in Mannheim, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not a big fan of this fight, but I am glad Wlad stays active.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Not a big fan of this fight, but I am glad Wlad stays active.
      We as boxing fans should appreciate that the champ stays active and wants to fight three times per year.

Comment

How much longer

Will the German tv stations pay for fights like this? Id rather see Fury or a Haye rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          We as boxing fans should appreciate that the champ stays active and wants to fight three times per year.
          I agree. That was my favorite thing about Donaire. I like seeing GGG doing it too. Hopefully, Floyd will follow suit and start fighting every six months as well.

Pacquiao too.

Comment

Say what you want about the fight, but Wlad always comes in in rediculous shape. Sign of a true champion.

Dude looks 30.

Comment

I agree. That was my favorite thing about Donaire. I like seeing GGG doing it too. Hopefully, Floyd will follow suit and start fighting every six months as well.

Pacquiao too.
              Yeah but it doesn't make sense for a ppv fighter to fight three times a year. Two is absolute maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Yeah but it doesn't make sense for a ppv fighter to fight three times a year. Two is absolute maximum.
                From a money standpoint, I get it... that's why I said every 6 months.

Comment

From a money standpoint, I get it... that's why I said every 6 months.
                  Sorry man, just saw that now.

Six months is OK I guess. In Floyd's case, from a money perspective, I would go every 9-10 months or something like that. He has obviously made his money, so he's now focusing on legacy. Which is great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Sorry man, just saw that now.

Six months is OK I guess. In Floyd's case, from a money perspective, I would go every 9-10 months or something like that. He has obviously made his money, so he's now focusing on legacy. Which is great for us.
                    He has 5 more fights in 30 months though... so how he does that is up to him

Comment

Working...
                    X