No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly is Hoping To Get His Hands on Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly is Hoping To Get His Hands on Braehmer

Nathan Cleverly is hoping to finally secure a date with Juergen Braehmer after he deals with Robin Krasniqi next month.

The Welshman makes the next defence of his WBO light-heavyweight title against Krasniqi on March 16, an assignment he expects to pass without any hitches.

But he is already targeting Braehmer, who he was supposed to fight in 2010 when the German held the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess those fights against the elite of the division will have to wait a while longer. Isn't that how it always is with Cleverley?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I guess those fights against the elite of the division will have to wait a while longer. Isn't that how it always is with Cleverley?
      In fairness to Cleverley, these are his two mandatorys. After that, im petty sure he wont have one for at least 2 fights. Id love him to go over to Germany and stuff Braehmer. He's more than capable as long as he starts quicker than he did in the Bellew fight. Then off to America to face Cloud, who will probably have lost his belt to Hopkins, before a Dawson or Hopkins fight. Then Bellew rematch in the late summer of 2013

Comment

I'd be worried Braehmer would bail at the last minute again.

Comment

The only way Clev can gain any credence & look for top doller fights is to look for unification in what is fast becoming a very lack luster division. WBA title holder Buibut Shumenov needs to be next!

Comment

Working...
          X