Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Klit fans are running scared more than Vitali

Klit fans are happy for Vitali to fight Price or Fury or any other boxer who is over 40+ or just turned pro, soon as Hayes name is mentioned they run for the hills..."Haye doesnt deserve the money" blahh blahh, whocares about who deserves the money, the Klits aint feeding you are they?

Most of us want to see the best face the best and to see the best matchups made and as it stands Haye Vs Vitali is the best HW match up that can be made and millions want to see it.

Lets stop the crap, Klit fans are sharting their bricks
    This^ props.

Comment

There are 4 HW fights i want to see in 2013

Vitali Vs Haye

Wlad Vs Povetkin

Fury Vs Price

Deontay Wilder vs Derek Chisora

these 4 fights will help bring some excitement to the boring HW division and show who is the real deal and who needs to call it a day

Only a ******* wudnt want to see these fights

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        "A couple"? - try dozens. And I would like to hear about some of these entertaining fights you speak off. I must have missed them. I fully agree, he is the most boring HW champion of all time. There's a reason he's the only HW champion in history(!) not to be broadcasted in the states (until he fought Haye, of course ;-) )
        Obviously you are one of the unreasonable biased fans that I was speaking about. And who wasn't shown in the USA before Haye? Are you talking about Wlad? Now I am absolutely convinced that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 12-29-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
          Given the current state of affairs, I am fine watching Haye vs Charr, because I am fine watching Haye vs ANYBODY, since Haye is so incredibly inactive.
          Precisely.

These people saying Haye shouldn't fight this guy, or shouldn't fight that guy should understand that he isn't fighting anyone at all and you don't get to see him in the ring.

Originally posted by WILL2WIN View Post
          Haye vs Charr could be a better fight than most think.

Charr was putting up a decent effort against Vitalli and i feel like he was starting to warm up abit and get into his rhythm more b4 the fight was stopped over that bs cut,the stoppage was a joke.

Charr has pretty fast hand aswell for a heavyweight and much bigger naturally than haye the blown up cruiserweight supplement king.
          It would be a decent scrap while it lasted. Charr is the type to go down fighting and that stoppage was b/s (even though he would have lost anyway).

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          I guess Haye fans are just like him and they feel that no one is good enough for him to fight.
          Well the result is they don't get to see him fight. They should be calling for him to get in the ring, the more wins he racks up the more leverage he has to induce the Klitschkos into another bout.

Comment

It is so obvious that with Haye is all about money. He did that jungle adventure just to publish his Fitness DVD.

For God sake he is getting credit for introducing the excitement in HW division while he is not fighting at all (and not having intention to fight anymore).

I would like to see him against Pulev, Povetkin, Wlad, Vitali, Tyson, Price, Arreola even Charr but for him it's all about Vitali (not even Wlad anymore) but Vitali.

It is only his delusional fans that are talking about him as he is relevant. Why would Vitali-haye be a great fight when all what we know is Vitali slowed down massively and he can't be as aggressive as he used to be and Haye always fought like a coward against big guys.. It has all the recipe to be a boring Valuev-Haye like fight... Only difference is that Haye won't be able to land half od what he landed against Valuev and Vitali would do enough to get a clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Klit fans are running scared more than Vitali

Klit fans are happy for Vitali to fight Price or Fury or any other boxer who is over 40+ or just turned pro, soon as Hayes name is mentioned they run for the hills..."Haye doesnt deserve the money" blahh blahh, whocares about who deserves the money, the Klits aint feeding you are they?

Most of us want to see the best face the best and to see the best matchups made and as it stands Haye Vs Vitali is the best HW match up that can be made and millions want to see it.

Lets stop the crap, Klit fans are sharting their bricks
              I don't think you are even trying but you are a funny guy. First off it is hilarious how you as a fan believe you know what is going inside Vitali's head. I also wonder why someone with such an amazing gift would waste their time on a boxing forum, why? I also find it rather amusing when fans who don't like the Klit brothers say that their fans act if the two of them are the same person. And then speak about the two them as if they are the same person as you have done.

Comment

I don't think any Haye fans think his achievements mean he's above fighting the likes or Povetkin and Arreola, maybe even Charr. It's just that we're realistic enough to know that Haye is a multimillionaire and is only interested in his personal goal of beating a Klitschko. I don't even think the Chisora fight was about money alone. He saw it as a very well paid way to get Vitali in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  I don't think any Haye fans think his achievements mean he's above fighting the likes or Povetkin and Arreola, maybe even Charr. It's just that we're realistic enough to know that Haye is a multimillionaire and is only interested in his personal goal of beating a Klitschko. I don't even think the Chisora fight was about money alone. He saw it as a very well paid way to get Vitali in the ring.
                  That isn't his personal goal imo, his personal goal is to receive another cheque for fighting a Klitschko.

There are plenty of multi-millionaire fighters who stay active in the ring, Haye would rather go to the jungle and flog DVDs.

Comment

Will he really make much more from Vitali taking a voluntary defence against him than from selling out an arena against Price or Fury and taking the lion's share?

Comment

Haye only fought Chisora as Vitali and Bonte said if he wins he can have a shot, then they went back on their word

Therefore what is the point Haye fighting anyone else because the Klits will not give him a shot, by the time he becomes mandatory they would have retired or one will just drop a belt to avoid getting in the ring with him.

Vitali needs to man up and stick to his word, fight Haye, its themost money he will make for a fight, he will be giving the fans what they want and the HW division what it needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X