No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Garcia: War of Words as Bout Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan-Garcia: War of Words as Bout Officially Announced

It didn’t take long for the war of words to begin between the camps of Amir Khan and Danny Garcia.

The fight was formally announced during Monday’s press conference at the ESPN Zone in Los Angeles, as the two are set to square off on July 14 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. HBO will televise the 12-round bout, which may or may not have alphabet titles at stake, with a number of rulings pending.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia might get the Salita treatment in this fight.

Comment

Amir Khan looks Upset/Angry. Bothhim and Danny can't chat much **** at all, but Danny's dad chats a hell of a lot.

Paulie and Judah were the last to get Amir like this. I have a feeling Khan will sit on his shots a lot more.

This reminds me of Bradley VS Alexander, Alexanders trainer chat so much ****, but then Alexander got schooled.

I have seen Khan like this before as stated, and he really trains hard and will b landing some hard shots, at the cost of getting hit.

Comment

khan is going to ****ing tear his heart out even khan haters know this.

Comment

Khan is over rated he cries so much warrr garcia

Comment

garcia is taking this one. even khan himself knows it

Comment

Not many people giving Garcia much of a chance. Garcia isn't that great but he's decent enough to make this competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                You have about 5 bil left after your bets.

My 11 to your 5.

I want to make you broke.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  i dont kno speed......u really think garcia can beat khan? I mean i wouldn't put it out the realm of possibility, but u really bettin like that on garcia homie?

Comment

This is still a good HBO Championship type of fight. Garcia is young and hungry. He's full of confidence after beating an old legend like Morales.

If you really think about it, if Khan-Peterson 1 never happened, Khan-Garcia would be considered a better matchup!

Comment

Working...
                    X