No announcement yet.

Murray Good, or Sturm on the Decline?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray Good, or Sturm on the Decline?

Didn't get to see this fight yet. which is more likely to happen? Will Murray break the top ten with this performance, or will Felix drop down a couple of spots?

Sturms decline started around the Gevor fight, I mean he was in a competitive fight with Lorenzo

Comment

i only saw murray before this once but they stopped it in the 5th. i guess he's decent, i'd have to see him in there with good fighters to really see if he's good or not. but sturm is deff on the decline though
      Last edited by chiguy91; 12-02-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

i pesonally never thought he was any good...he's received several gift decisions over the years...it will be interesting to see where his career goes from here. I doubt he'll be in with a top guy again

Comment

First time I've really seen Sturm and he didn't look great. Any of the title holders in his division beat him; heck Macklin whooped his a$$.

But Murray's ok, stuck to a game plan and did well. But Macklin beats Murray.

Comment

LOL @ sturm on a decline

he fights nobodies. How do you decline from that?

Comment

Both? Sturm has a decent jab but not much of anything else. Martinez would KO him in 5-6 rd.

Comment

at this point sturm isn't one of the top middleweights in the world. macklin and murray were nobodies before they fought him for a reason. heck macklin lost to some random dude from spain in his fight before sturm. pirog is the guy who should be fighting martinez not macklin, barker, lee, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  Both? Sturm has a decent jab but not much of anything else. Martinez would KO him in 5-6 rd.
                  I highly doubt that would happen. Sturm has a tight defense and if Martinez had problems in hitting Barker then he would get bored to sleep trying to hit Strum.

Comment

Working...
                  X