Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this shame white folk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whitening first thing that came to my mind was Colgate Toothpaste.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Haha that's pretty much how it goes mate. . .

Every bad thing white people did in the past - white people now are responsible for. And we now must sacrifice, and pay by gladly suffering affirmative action, and other gibs me dat policies.
      Thank you for not being a self-hating Liberal hippie. I seriously cannot stand self hating White people who feel like they owe anyone anything and are brainwashed into thinking they are the devil.

Comment

How about people that do it willingly like Vybz Kartel and Sammy Sosa?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Haha that's pretty much how it goes mate. . .

Every bad thing white people did in the past - white people now are responsible for. And we now must sacrifice, and pay by gladly suffering affirmative action, and other gibs me dat policies.
          You really need to stop listening to David Duke and his ilk and start thinking for yourself. They do nothing but stoke racial fears. Contrary to your blind belief, Euro-Women (white) are the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action.

Comment

While I am against racism, I am not responsible for the actions of other white people. Tough shit. Not my fault, not my problem. Suck a dick if you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              While I am against racism, I am not responsible for the actions of other white people. Tough shit. Not my fault, not my problem. Suck a dick if you don't like it.
              That's exactly how you should feel. Nobody's blaming you for anything.

Comment

I blame Derranged.

Comment

No........

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                    Thank you for not being a self-hating Liberal hippie. I seriously cannot stand self hating White people who feel like they owe anyone anything and are brainwashed into thinking they are the devil.
                    While in college, and even after I got out of college, I did actually carry around sme guilt. I thought that the only reason my parents got to the place they did in life, and in turn, why I have what I have, and am on the way to being in my position, is because my ancestors raped, pillaged, plundered, stole, etc. . .

I used to sort of have that pansy self-hating mentality. . . But then I quickly opened my eyes, and thought for myself. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                      You really need to stop listening to David Duke and his ilk and start thinking for yourself. They do nothing but stoke racial fears. Contrary to your blind belief, Euro-Women (white) are the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action.
                      I have read some of David Duke's works. . As well as other white nationalists. Don't agree with them, though. Only person I ahve respect for in that movement (although he's not really even a white nationalist) is Jared Taylor. I also have studied, and read a lot of black nationalists work - I really respect, and agree with some of the stuff Marcus Garvey taught. . . Have respect for Huey Newton, and Malcolm X. . Even kind of, sort of respect Leo Muhammad (black panther leader in England).

That doesn't matter, because my personal opinion is based on my own conclusions I have gathered from studying history myself (regarding race/racial relations, etc.): Past behavior/actions, present conditions, and perhaps most importantly - future implications. . .

Main beneficiaries of affirmative action notwithstanding, the concept is complete bull****, and an insult and spit in the face to both females/minorities, and white men. . . In general, the idea that somebody should get more chances, or more benefits, simply because of an immutable characteristic like skin color, or sex/gender is idiotic, and degrading. . . Just the other month, an article on here was posted about how black/hispanic kids should be held to a lower standard on standardized test scores than whites, and asians so they could "diversify" certain private schools, and universities. . . I mean, how insulting is that? In Zimbabwe, simply based on the color of your skin, you can have your land stolen from you (doesn't matter how you got your land either).

But cool - it looks like we both agree that it's complete BS to make people pay for the actions of others in the past who simply shared the same skin color as them. . .
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 11-23-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X