Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a couple of dudes in my building who have mail order brides...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody needs a mail order bride
    just use whores instead
    you don't have to marry them
    they do as instructed then exit

Comment

I don't know if they were actually out of a magazine or off of a website. I just know these fella's were on vacation in the Philipines and two weeks later came back with wives.

Both are super nice ladies, younger, both speak English and both seem in love with these older gentlemen who both, coincidentally or not I do not know, they both drive for the Toronto Transit Commission (bus drivers).

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        I don't know if they were actually out of a magazine or off of a website. I just know these fella's were on vacation in the Philipines and two weeks later came back with wives.

Both are super nice ladies, younger, both speak English and both seem in love with these older gentlemen who both, coincidentally or not I do not know, they both drive for the Toronto Transit Commission (bus drivers).
        lol might not be a mail order bride dude.

Filipino natives are the easiest girls on this planet, and a US passport is the equivalent of being a doctor, driving a Porsche and having a 9 inch **** to them.

Not only that but they know how to treat a man, and looks mean absolutely nothing to them. Since there's nothing uglier than poverty.

a bus driver's income > 20 dollars a month, which is the average income in the Philippines.
        Last edited by Paclan; 05-21-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

Filipino natives are the easiest girls on this planet, and a US passport is the equivalent of being a doctor, driving a Porsche and having a 9 inch **** to them.

Not only that but they know how to treat a man.
          Actually I am in Canada but I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post

Not only that but they know how to treat a man, and looks mean absolutely nothing to them.

a bus driver's income > 20 dollars a month, which is the average income in the Philippines.
            Oh, and don't get me wrong, TTC drivers make decent money. I know one girl who I went to school with who started as a trainer driver at 55K per year. Plus benefits, union and pension.

Comment

You walk through manila and you see ugly disgusting old white dudes everywhere with young dimes on their arms.

Comment

I watched a documentary once, about these Thai women who spend the majority of their wages from strip clubs on websites that will get them a Western husband
                They'd check back everyday to see if anyone got in touch
                It was depressing, but Suki tells me she's never been happier.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                  but Suki tells me she's never been happier.
                  You under-rated motherphucker.

Comment

I've got me 5 already 2 from Philippines,1 From Africa,1 from Germany and 1France.
                    And they not cheap man.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I've got me 5 already 2 from Philippines,1 From Africa,1 from Germany and 1France.
                      And they not cheap man.
                      You mad B? You can't pay these ladies with your e-points...

Comment

Working...
                      X