Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we bombed the moon..what would be the effects on earth??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to believe they are actually selling property on the moon. 19 bucks an acre, what a bargain, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      If we took the moon out how would it effect life as we know it...i was just sitting up watching tv last night thinking about this..i know the moon affects out tides but what else would it effect??

You forgot your medicine again Larry!

Comment

Dracula will seize to exist..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Hard to believe they are actually selling property on the moon. 19 bucks an acre, what a bargain, lol.
          best hustle ever..lol.....how can you buy prrperty somewhere you cant live??

Comment

best hustle ever..lol.....how can you buy prrperty somewhere you cant live??
            Beats the hell out of me. Maybe someday folks will be living there, but not for probably another thousand years. I was watching that show Castle and dude said something about owning land on the moon, I had to check it out. I guess there's one born every minute!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

You forgot your medicine again Larry!
              Hahaha!

Comment

If we took the moon out how would it effect life as we know it...i was just sitting up watching tv last night thinking about this..i know the moon affects out tides but what else would it effect??
                I'm giving you some green because you ask some good interesting questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Beats the hell out of me. Maybe someday folks will be living there, but not for probably another thousand years. I was watching that show Castle and dude said something about owning land on the moon, I had to check it out. I guess there's one born every minute!
                  Yeah that's what the pessimistic Englishmen were saying to the guys buying land in America back in the day.

Comment

Who gives a fvkk abouts a piece of white paper in a black box??

Comment

there would be no night time..

Comment

Working...
                      X