Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sittingduck View Post
    Good to know that there are people on this forum who know more about boxing than a top p4p fighter.
    People aren't laughing at what he said, which is correct. They are laughing at the Dawson fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      so we can start discounting the dawson fight from his resume. good to know.
      this ^^^

i like ward but to criticize catchweights is very hypocritical of him. he hasn't even dared stepping out of his comfort weight zone, while pac climbed 7 divisions already. and you can't criticize manny for the delahoya fight, oscar cherrypicked him and set the weight class they'd fight in.

Comment

Ward was respectful in that statement about Mayweather and Pacquiao. He is right that they are both great fighters.

Comment

He's upping Floyd because he's about to take the p4p throne. The new king looks better if he praises the old king.

Comment

LOL, for somebody who fought someone at a catch weight. I liked Ward but somebody needs to tell him its the first fight of Pac at WW and jumping up 2 division.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Preach.....
              Pacquiao and Mayweather not fighting is going to have a bad effect on both of their legacies. They may be great, but with each other they could have been so much greater. People will always hold their non-fight against these two.

Comment

The difference between Cotto/Pacman vs Oscar/Pacman is like night and day.

Oscar cherrypicked Pacman, he dug that grave himself. Cotto was forced to take the catchweight. That's not the same.

Comment

Ward really shouldn't speak about weight draining after the Dawson fight. Unless he's willing to admit his win is not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                    Quote:

I think Manny has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about some of his fights though. The De La Hoya fight, that’s a fight I don’t know how it would of played out if De La Hoya had been able to come in full strength, but it’s no secret that De La Hoya really had to suck himself down. Cotto had to lose weight.
                    You mean, the same way you drained Dawson? You fkin hypocrite.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This clown should be the last one opening his damn mouth. You couldnt hold Pacquiao's jock, Ward.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X