No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wonjongkam Decisions Edgar Sosa To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pongsaklek Wonjongkam Decisions Edgar Sosa To Retain

WBC flyweight champion Pongsaklek Wonjongkam won a twelve round unanimous decision over mandatory challenger Edgar Sosa at the 11th Infantry Regiment in Bangkok, Thailand. To prepare for this fight, Pongsaklek, 33, trained for 109 rounds. He considered Sosa to be the toughest fight of his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice win for Pong

Comment

Congrats to Pong. The fight was competitive, but he showed superior ring generalship throughout. I was disappointed in Sosa's performance in the latter rounds, he should have dug down more when it was clear that he was down on the scorecards and needed a ko to win.
      Last edited by Caxcan; 10-21-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Congrats PONG-WONJ!! BEEEEAAASSTT from da eaassst! da far east! thailand is a BEAST of a country too - lots of good times to be had there. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
          Congrats to Pong. The fight was competitive, but he showed superior ring generalship throughout. I was disappointed in Sosa's performance in the latter rounds, he started slowing down when it was clear that he was down on the scorecards and needed a ko to win.
          You saw the fight?.......how?

Comment

Good win for Pong and hope WBC gets him to the US or Mexico...79-73 is 7-1 in rounds w/final scores on 2 cards means Sosa only won 1 additional round of rthe las 4 ...pretty dominating I'd say...congrats tot he Thai again...

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
              You saw the fight?.......how?
              A ****ty online stream from Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                A ****ty online stream from Thailand.
                I'm super jealous!..I don't mind crappy streams...is there any way you can pm me the website you get it from?...I can find fights in Europe and Japan pretty easily but fights in Thailand and South Africa are really hard to find

Comment

Nice win for the future hall of famer.

Comment

in fights in Thailand, he's as good as gold

Comment

Working...
                    X