What ya'll got planned tomorrow??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya'll got planned tomorrow??

Lets hear it,1st big heavyweight fight in 8 years

imma have the catfish and cold beers on deck,watching the big screen with boxingscene pulled up

BBQ tomorrow. Family is gonna be here all day for early 4th of july and my mom's birthday. We're gonna watch Haye vs. Klitschko live then the UFC a few hours later.

Comment

I'm gonna be at work ...I'll DVR it and try not to be on BS in between the time I get home from work.

Comment

Probably BBQ something knock back a few cold brewskis and then watch some copa America (soccer) after the fight!

Comment

beat my meat

Comment

. it will be 10pm here so i'm going to watch it @ tv obviously. of course my cell phone will be ready to roll with nsb open all the time too!

Comment

Just the usual. Hot wings, Cuban subs, and any regular non-alcohol drinks.

Comment

gonna sit in my apartment all by myself and watch the fight

dont want any ****in interruptions or run of the mill fans making loud noises and not even paying attention to the fight, while distracting me

this is how i like to watch all my fights

though i might have to put a towel under the door for this one, i might scream too loud and wake the neighbors if someone gets KTFO

Comment

Friends grad party at 3 and then bringing the party back to my house to catch the re-run

Comment

hotwangs an then grab sum purpl drank yo

Comment

Working...
                    X