No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Fedchenko Warns: 'I Won't Play Marquez's Game!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Fedchenko Warns: 'I Won't Play Marquez's Game!'

Later tonight Sergey Fedchenko (30-1, 13 KOs), a Ukrainian light welterweight combatant, barely known beyond the boarders of his homeland, will have a chance of a lifetime to jump-start his career once again. The chance is really slim as Fedchenko, nicknamed Professor for his clever, sophisticated boxing style, will try to defeat one of the boxing’s greats – three-division and multi-time champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39 KOs) as they bid for thevacant WBO interim 140lb title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes you will... and you'll enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Later tonight Sergey Fedchenko (30-1, 13 KOs), a Ukrainian light welterweight combatant, barely known beyond the boarders of his homeland, will have a chance of a lifetime to jump-start his career once again. The chance is really slim as Fedchenko, nicknamed Professor for his clever, sophisticated boxing style, will try to defeat one of the boxing’s greats – three-division and multi-time champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39 KOs) as they bid for thevacant WBO interim 140lb title.

[Click Here To Read More]
      These guys are dummies...ur gonna give away ur gameplan in great detail like this?...Marquez is gonna beat u, clown...U ruined ur chance of beating Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        These guys are dummies...ur gonna give away ur gameplan in great detail like this?...Marquez is gonna beat u, clown...U ruined ur chance of beating Marquez
        What chance did this guy ever have? I'll be checking google later to see how badly this goes for Fedechenko...

Comment

Fed knows he's getting a boxing lesson today! I'm sure his real mindset is..."Dont get knocked out, dont get knocked out"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
            What chance did this guy ever have? I'll be checking google later to see how badly this goes for Fedechenko...
            His only chance just left, now that Nacho will read the interview

Comment

Working...
            X