Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl, 10, gives birth to baby in Mexico... and is now breastfeeding him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Girl, 10, gives birth to baby in Mexico... and is now breastfeeding him

A Mexican girl has become a mother at the age of just 10, according to reports.
    The youngster arrived at a hospital in the city of Puebla, suffering from life-threatening complications in her 31-week pregnancy, including seizures.
    She gave birth by Caesarean section to a boy weighing 3.3lb at the Women's Hospital in the city, 60 miles south-east of Mexico City.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1j5BOWwaD

That's sad, I read one time there was a girl in India that had a child I believe at the age of 8 or 9.

Comment

This destroys the good ol sayin, "if her age is on the clock, she ain't ready for the ****"

Comment

dammit flab, that was quick.

Comment

I just saw a list of the world's youngest mothers. Youngest in history was 5

Comment

damnit parents start raising yor kids right. im gonna be a 1st time dad in 7 months. im gonna be the best father i can be.

Comment

What the hell!!! -- Either the young boys are being chased and assaulted by grown men, or the young girls are being assaulted.

Several disturbing lines of text in that article ...

"The legal age of consent is 12" That's a little young.

"n August last year, an 11-year-old known only as Amalia had a child two weeks prematurely after being raped repeatedly by her stepfather when she was 10 years old." Another moment.

Comment

Hear that? It's the sound of humanity's continued spiral around the drain.

Comment

Flab is sat at home drooling right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X