Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone depressed about Manny getting KOed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing I thought of was Hatton. They both went down in the same manner. Same feeling for those who saw these events play out in real time. The Universe revealed itself again.

Comment

I've said for a couple of years now that Manny was declining and that I wanted him to retire.

I guess when that's what you believe, it's even worse to see him get stopped like that. So yeah, I guess you could say that I was slightly depressed last night.

Comment

I am a fan of both fighters. I actually felt bad about the way Manny went down for so long. I love the sport, just wish the fighters would not incur the damage they do. I hope both are ok. In that 5th round the punishment that Marquez took was tremendous. I hope both are ok, and that they each learn the lessons that life was trying to teach them. I wish them both the best. I think that Manny has come to a point where he was too many distractions and can't dedicate himself fully to any one thing. I hope that if he decides to continue boxing he sheds some of the responsibilities on his plate and does what he needs to do. Either way though that fight was one of the greatest, most unbelievable events I have seen. Both fighters did amazing. Up to the knockout I think Pacquiao was doing an incredible job. I saw Marquez as having a harder time than he has in the past, he also looked slower. Anyways rant out. I hope both are ok. We are lucky to have warriors like them to provide our entertainment, they are our gladiators, our heroes!

Comment

im depressed with 1 second left in the round i looked down at my phone to text my buddy and tel him hes missing a great fight.... i missed the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
            I've said for a couple of years now that Manny was declining and that I wanted him to retire.

I guess when that's what you believe, it's even worse to see him get stopped like that. So yeah, I guess you could say that I was slightly depressed last night.
            And Ive been saying for years take the draining CWs out and he is ordinary , now what fights did Manny destroy healthy in top form WWs , there is NONE !

Comment

No what goes around comes around it's called RingLife.

Comment

Both guys are WARRIORS...thats for sure

Comment

I'm glad Manny recovered from that shot. His family, I'm sure, were hoping it didn't hurt him very badly.

Comment

I had a tear in my eye, Not sadness or happiness...Just the fact that a legend just got put to sleep.

But I guess that's boxing for ya

Comment

last night was the greatest night in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X