Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw: Top Rank snitched on Angulo because HBO was pushing for Angulo-Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
    angulo is like one the most overated fighters in the world today. he does have a good punch but thats all hes got. cintron beat angulo come on now.....i really think chavez jr would beat angulo aswell.:...is chavez jr the new mayweather around here damn people hate on him.....and im not even mexican.... i dont need to defend chavez jr but damn alot of ya hate on this kid is bad enough hes the son of an icon and he didnt have any amature background or any experience hes just trying to do good.. alot of you guy overlook this and just judge jr and for the recod i know chavez jr has looked bad in his resent fights but just him being in the gym working on his boxing skill and geting in shape hes just trying do all he can do.... makes me believe that hes hungry and want to be great .....by the way f"ck it im gonna make chavez jr my favorite fighter from now on...he dont got nobody looking out for him well im his #1 fan right here jprinceofboxing...:

Awsome Post

Comment

Originally posted by 23|1|26|1|1 View Post
      Gary Shaw recently said this on the Leave It In The Ring radio show.
      gary shaw is a big troll-like turd.

Comment

Arum supports Harry Reid yet he turns in Angulo. That's some *****

Comment

Sounds like a typical arum move.That dude is worse than don king ever was.Angulo sparks JR's sorry a$$.

Comment

angulo is like one the most overated fighters in the world today. he does have a good punch but thats all hes got. cintron beat angulo come on now.....i really think chavez jr would beat angulo aswell.:...is chavez jr the new mayweather around here damn people hate on him.....and im not even mexican.... i dont need to defend chavez jr but damn alot of ya hate on this kid is bad enough hes the son of an icon and he didnt have any amature background or any experience hes just trying to do good.. alot of you guy overlook this and just judge jr and for the recod i know chavez jr has looked bad in his resent fights but just him being in the gym working on his boxing skill and geting in shape hes just trying do all he can do.... makes me believe that hes hungry and want to be great .....by the way f"ck it im gonna make chavez jr my favorite fighter from now on...he dont got nobody looking out for him well im his #1 fan right here jprinceofboxing...:
            Typical senseless fan we have here nowadays.

Angulo has more than a "punch". He actually had pretty good boxing skills - he's only problem is he's too slow or lazy when coming to speed. That's his only problem, has a pretty good chin.

Chavez is becoming one of the most hyped fighter in history of boxing. No notable oppositions hes faced yet but John Duddy, who retired after the fight and was never a serious contender himself. When the best name on your resume is Duddy things aren't looking up. Hes with Roach who will tune his hyped ass up but not enough. He's been banned for using a substance for trying to make weight, hes lazy and just a name. Hes been given lesser names, matter not even lesser "names" Lesser fighters lets put it to you like that all his career so TR can make money off him. Simple as that. Why support a useless fighter when Angulo has more potiental?

Comment

ppl r talking out of their @ss. do some research and you will find...

the truth is GARY SHAW was the one who blew the whistle on angulo! shaw knew JR wud Duddy him so he called the INS to keep 1 of the few fighters he has left.

Comment

So you're telling me that Angulo is overrated and Chavez Jr is the man to beat him Its a shame Chavez,Top Rank and the WBC dont feel the same because Angulo was the number one contender to Chavez not Rhodes.

Comment

I think it's funny that he's b1tching about an ILLEGAL alien being ratted on. What, Gary, you were just gonna keep your mouth shut about the fact that one of your star fighters is here illegally?

It's like saying "I woulda gotten away with killing that person if TOP RANK JUST WOULDA KEPT THEIR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT RATTED ME OUT!".

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Sounds like a typical arum move.That dude is worse than don king ever was.Angulo sparks JR's sorry a$$.
                    idk if hes worse than Don King but hes terrible ...

a cancer on boxing...

also Angulo IMO beats Canelo& JR ...

or at least gives them the toughest fight of their career

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                      Typical senseless fan we have here nowadays.

Angulo has more than a "punch". He actually had pretty good boxing skills - he's only problem is he's too slow or lazy when coming to speed. That's his only problem, has a pretty good chin.

Chavez is becoming one of the most hyped fighter in history of boxing. No notable oppositions hes faced yet but John Duddy, who retired after the fight and was never a serious contender himself. When the best name on your resume is Duddy things aren't looking up. Hes with Roach who will tune his hyped ass up but not enough. He's been banned for using a substance for trying to make weight, hes lazy and just a name. Hes been given lesser names, matter not even lesser "names" Lesser fighters lets put it to you like that all his career so TR can make money off him. Simple as that. Why support a useless fighter when Angulo has more potiental?
                      first and most all i gotta say is that ive been wathing boxing since i was 8years old im 30 right now and to tell u the truth i was amature boxer aswell going to the best gym in n.y gleason im from bx borough have over 5000 boxing fights recorded on vhs so dont say im a useless fan just cause im a fan of jr to tell u the truth thats why i hardly post on this board cause theres alot of kids your age talking all this and all that hating on eacother for no f"ckin reason ...last but not lease i dont think angulo is a bum i just dont think he will beat chavez jr if they ever meet ....i buy almost every payperview so fam dont say im a useless fan cause i support our sport of boxing......

Comment

Working...
                      X