Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Olusegun in talks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any craic lad - ATF #1 favorite, Valero??????? Man you are sick even liking a murderer, let alone making him your number 1. You must also be a fan of Charles Manson. Sick, fuking sick.

Comment

Olusegun is a crazy african......the guy is mad in the ring but mathysse is a much more proven fighter...........I'd pick mathysse, but olusegun makes me nervous of my pick because he seems so crazy.

all in all a great little fight..................
      Last edited by americanbot; 07-06-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I'll ride with Lucas over just about anybody but Olusegun could possibly take a decision in this fight. He just has such an awkward style.

Though he'd better not start dropping his hands in front of Lucas.

Intriguing bull vs matador style match up.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          any craic lad - ATF #1 favorite, Valero??????? Man you are sick even liking a murderer, let alone making him your number 1. You must also be a fan of Charles Manson. Sick, fuking sick.
          lol...........

Comment

real fight

i wanna see it...fight of the year written all over....olusegun is a great talent but fought no 1...he is there 2 be hit though...n matthysee is there 2 hit him...every punch they throw will have power..great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
              Based on that video, I think Matthysse would destroy the guy....

That opinion may be a bit biased though since I'm a big Matthysse fan.....
              Same here Mathyse is fav right now.

Comment

Good action fight. But Matthysse stops him late.

Comment

Olesugun was promised a shot at the belt and now to have to go through Matthysse to get it that's tough so hopefully whoever picks up the fight will compensate both for it bcse this has the makings of a excellent fight

olesugun is very awkward and hard to get a beat on if his stamina holds up and he can take a shot he'll be in it til the end with a chance bcse Matthysse can be outworked and not sure how he'll handle a target that bounces around like Ajose

Comment

Feel bad for Ajose... all these promises for nothing. Just fight after fight with nothing in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Feel bad for Ajose... all these promises for nothing. Just fight after fight with nothing in the end.
                      whatever man **** the rankings if you dont fight anyone good you dont get a shot, hes gotta beat someone like matthysse to get a title shot

Comment

Working...
                      X